NewHottness is offline Junior Member

Traveling with gear

I am heading out to the east coast from the midwest and will be living there until december. MY questions is this. All my gear is already on the east coast, but I just started frontloading for my cycle earlier this week and I have 4 amps of SUST that is in my possesion now. I normally would just mail this out and not hav a problem, but I don't want to miss my sunday shot. Anyone have experience flying out with gear. I really don't like the idea of it, but still I'd rather not leave it here considering I really do need it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks bros.

- Hottness

hongthaomurphy is offline New Member
    i have used a baby or massage oil bottle several times and just carried it on, sterelized of course. just carry it on with u. ive heard some people concerned with the xray machine but i have never had any problems. u cant tell if its oil or not when in the bottle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I had some test in my carry-on when I went to Hawaii, I had no problem, but I freaked out when we got there and I noticed it was in my carry-on

JohnnyB

jeagles1 is offline Junior Member
    honestly pack it in your bag in a bottle of lotion. Open the lotion top and put the amps in the bottle of lotion with the lotion still in it of course to protect the amps and pack it in you suitcase and check it in. I've done this several times and never once had my bag checked.

NewHottness is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, I wasn't looking forward to missing a shot by a day, but I should be able to get it in my suitcase no prob.

- Hottness

sngleguyinmo31 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the posts. I was wondering the same thing.

Thread Information