codeman41 is offline New Member

My bulk cycle has accidentally turned into a cut cycle

Well guys, I guess I severely underestimated the cutting and hardening properties of tren ace..

Right now my cycle is
    wk1-13 test cyp 50 mgs EOD
    wk2-11 tren ace 35 mgs EOD

I am now on week 8

The goal of my cycle was a nice lean bulk. Put on about 10-15 pounds of hard mass, maybe 5 pounds of fat, but above all, strength. Everything was going completely according to plan until around week 6. I had put on about 10 lbs of muscle about 2 or 3 pounds of fat. My bench went from around 250 to 285, squat went from 315 to 405, power clean from 185 to 225 and so on. But after week 6 I noticed my gains began to slow down. Which freaked me out, cuz I've always read that the gains really start to hit hard around week 5-8. It had been bothering me for the past 2 week why I havent been a monster in the gym anymore.. So today I took some pics. I realized that in the past 2 weeks I have probably dropped from 15% bodyfat to around 10-11% bodyfat! It is amazing! I'm a college student, so my diet isn't always consistent but dammit, I havent eaten that differently. I havent even done that much cardio..

So anyone looking for a good cut cycle, tren is the way to go.. Seriously, it takes no effort. lol you might even cut by accident.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    That was no accident bro..Thats a low ass dose bro...sounds like your body acclimated to it and you hit a wall...probably your nurition was off too...My opinion anyway.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    should a been a bulker! doses look really low bro.

sorel_C is offline Member
    I friKIn Hate to LOVE tren ! its an amazing compond but i always become the biggest prick on it.. but the gains on tren are like no other,, can;t wait for my summer cycle

Thread Information