onthecumup is offline Associate Member

Talking test only cycle update

ok for you other first time cyclers, listen to the experienced guys when they say first cycle test e only. its incredible!!! i started at 6 ft 190. i just injeccted my ninth shot yesterday. (test e 500 mg /week two shots a week monday and thursday at 12 weeks so 24 shots total) so im not even halfway yet and im amazed. im up to 206 now, some is water but not much. i am eating everything i can get my hands on (mostly high protein low fat though) and im am getting even more vascular!!! no real bad sides so far.. just a LITTLE water bloat and some minor acne. my sex life is frightening... in a good way and my lifts have incresed incredibly... i am goin to try to post some pics soon and let everyone take a look especially the ones who are considereing this cycle

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    sounds like you are in the middle of a real good cycle bro. My first was test e and dbol but im sure i would have got some real good gains with test alone. I also recommend this for a first cycle

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If the gains stop coming eat more food

JohnnyB

just curious tho bro, how long did it take for you to see your test kick in.

well i felt it kick in sexually within the first week and a half, my appetite shot through the roof during the third week and my pumps and gains have shot up tremendously in the last two weeks so bout 3 and a hlf in... i also forgot to mention, i am takin b complex, multivitamin, magnesium and chromium picolinate along with some caffeine righ b4 workouts my caloric intake is probably between 4 and 5 thousand

nice bro, i just started my second cycle of test e at 750 mg/w and deca at 400 mg/w 2 days ago. Im 5'11 at 225.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    wow, gets me more pumped everytime i think about it, but im still holdin off to see how big i can get all natural. although its just an excuse cus my guy hasnt gotten back to me in a week.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    by the way man, good job! i think newbies who read that will be happy to hear a test only cycle for a 1st time is a great cycle. good info bro!

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    What is your pct set up like?
    Are you running any nolva on cycle?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Good to hear bro. Glad to see you didn't do like a lot of other first timers and over do it on your first one.

just took my second test e shot yesterday(500mg a week), so far i have noticed a bit of water rention and increased sexdrive/ apeitite, so far that is it.

right now im 5'10" 165 pounds
    ill post pictures in 6 weeks!!

-GHDT

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    keep up good work, glad to hear evrythings going well, keep us posted.

i am goin to start nolva at halfway mark at 10 mg a day and then run 20 mg a day during pct , also have clomid for proper three week pct with that

ward065 is offline Member
    a 24 week cycle? that's pretty long....most advice for first cycles i have heard are generally 10-12 weeks...you want to allow your body to recover after.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    a 24 week cycle? that's pretty long....most advice for first cycles i have heard are generally 10-12 weeks...you want to allow your body to recover after.
    There is no sense in doing a 10 weeker, getting some gains and shutting your nat test down. If your going to shut your nat. test down might as well go 24, get gains your happy with, hit some hcg and pct and your good. Better then going on 12 weeks coming off then going back on.JMO

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    just took my second test e shot yesterday(500mg a week), so far i have noticed a bit of water rention and increased sexdrive/ apeitite, so far that is it.

right now im 5'10" 165 pounds
    ill post pictures in 6 weeks!!

-GHDT
    5'10" /165 lbs and taking steroids ????

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    There is no sense in doing a 10 weeker, getting some gains and shutting your nat test down. If your going to shut your nat. test down might as well go 24, get gains your happy with, hit some hcg and pct and your good. Better then going on 12 weeks coming off then going back on.JMO
    IMHO I think that 2 12 weekers with proper pct will produce better gains than 1 24 weeker.

Thread Information