NewJuicer4747 is offline New Member

Test Flu experiences

In my third week of my cycle, and immediately after my second stick this week (test cyp 200mg) i immediately got cold sweats, felt faint, and wanted to throw up. I have never had any aversion to injections or anything of the like, and have never had any problems directly after squeezing the plunger like i did today. Anyone else ever run into this?

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Yes...strangely.. I have ran a few test E cycles in the past, never felt anything. I'm on a test cyp cycle now, and have injected twice so far..and I get the same feeling. I almost thought it was the anxiety of injecting again. But I hadnt felt that ever before. I Feel ya though. I wonder why my test E didnt do it, but the Cyp does..

NewJuicer4747 is offline New Member
    i'm glad its not just me I felt better after i got some chow down, but i tell ya, sorta freaked me out at first, especially because i've already taken other doses and felt just fine.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    never had this w/ test e but now on cyp im sick as hell, im frontloading w/ prop and havent even made one whole workout this weekend, and ive been hitting the dark side for a week now, thats depressing.

my symtoms is : tired as hell heart beats go from 0-100 in 4 sek

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Yea, I actually thought I might have injected into a vein or something the first time. I was sweaty and just layed on the floor of my bathroom, I was worried..But knowing that its "Test flu" made me feel better about it.. good luck guys

Thread Information