BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

Whats a wasted dose of Test e a week?

I was curious what would be the lowest test one would take a week without it being a waste. I have a bro who is all amped up to take 250mg a week. I tried to tell him I thought 250 a week is not enough, but he is saying well that's what these guys are telling me. Said this kid has been on gear for 4 years and he now is just taking 500mg a week. I'm thinking 400mg a week 200 twice a week. The clinic where I get it dosage is 200mg so I thought I would make it simple and 400mg a week. This will be my first cycle, I'm wondering what kind of gain can one get with a clean diet and 400mg test e for 10 wks?

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    I dont think that amount is a waste, as long as your blood levels are maintained, there wouldnt be a "waste" of test..Test E is a good cycle to start out with, expect some VERY decent gains. Good luck!...

but IMO, theres not much reason to do very low doses of test, if that makes sense..I just think, it wont be a WASTE to do that, but why not bump it up? Anyways thats just me.

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    Some people claim to get results off doses as low as 250 a week..however i would say about 400mg a week would be min to get some good gains...most people here claim it should be ran at 500mg a week though

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    A actual waste of synthetic test would be injecting an amount lower than your own body's natural production. Right?

I have read about people experiencing good sustainable gains on 250mg/wk and the same on 500mg/wk. It all depends on genetics, diet, rest and training.

blodget2000 is offline Junior Member
    One study showed that Testosterone Enanthate (600 mg/week) delivered as much as 13.42 lbs (average wt. gain) of lean body mass (LBM) over 10 weeks.

Bhasin, S, et al. The effect of supraphysiological doses of testosterone on muscle size and strength in normal men. N Engl J Med (1996) Jul 4[B]

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blodget2000
    One study showed that Testosterone Enanthate (600 mg/week) delivered as much as 13.42 lbs (average wt. gain) of lean body mass (LBM) over 10 weeks.

Bhasin, S, et al. The effect of supraphysiological doses of testosterone on muscle size and strength in normal men. N Engl J Med (1996) Jul 4[B]
    I was hoping to gain more than 13.42 lbs . I think I will try the 400mg a week to see what happens.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    I was hoping to gain more than 13.42 lbs . I think I will try the 400mg a week to see what happens.
    you might gain more, but if you keep 13.42lb's of LBM in 10 weeks, that would be a succesful cycle.

Thread Information