AZNCUTTER is offline New Member

Time to take the plunge! Clen!

Ok people ive done my research on Clen and plan on purchasing the liquid to go for a cycle and see how much i can lose and how much muclse i can keep while doing it. I run about 4-5 miles 4 days out of the week on a treadmill and my diet is in check but i just want to loose more of this belly and chest fat. im currently 17%. I want to add t3 into that mixture but i have found a supplier for cheap but there shipping takes up to 15 days coming from mexico. if I did a cycle of clen could i just introduce its buddy t3 while still on it or totally get off the clen cycle.

I also plan to buy ERGOS AMP for stimulant during cardio and lifting. And taurine for the clen.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AZNCUTTER
    Ok people ive done my research on Clen and plan on purchasing the liquid to go for a cycle and see how much i can lose and how much muclse i can keep while doing it. I run about 4-5 miles 4 days out of the week on a treadmill and my diet is in check but i just want to loose more of this belly and chest fat. im currently 17%. I want to add t3 into that mixture but i have found a supplier for cheap but there shipping takes up to 15 days coming from mexico. if I did a cycle of clen could i just introduce its buddy t3 while still on it or totally get off the clen cycle.

I also plan to buy ERGOS AMP for stimulant during cardio and lifting. And taurine for the clen.
    Congrats, though Clen's not actually considered a plunge. You can purchase it (Clen), along with T3, and Taurine right here. Click the banner at the top of this page. And delivery is very fast. Stay out of the deep end...plunge.

M.

Thread Information