lunchbox is offline New Member

i just want to loose some weight ?

hi,
    i'm new here so i don't know if this is the right place to post but here goes.

i am 25 years old, 6'0" and about 290, i was about 160-170 till i hit 20 then i gained a shit load of weight real fast. i really would like to loose some of it, maybe get down in the 220-230 range, i'm afraid i'm not healthy and may get diabetes or somethin. i'm fairly strong and most of my fat is in the usual trouble areas, (belly,chest, bottom, upper thighs) but i don't have any pending health problems, actually my blood pressure is below normal. so a friend i work with suggested Clenbuterol used with Cytomel . he claimed his brother had lost about 40 lbs of fat in about 3 months. so heres where my questions really begin. 1.) are these items safe, i have read on them a little but its kind of confusing to me, i feel like i need a degree to understand sometimes, and i don't want to take something that can potentially hurt me. 2.) are these items legal, again, i don't fully understand some of the stuff i am reading. 3.) are these items a steroid ? not so sure about that either. and lastly 4.) is this a recomended product for what i would like to acheive?

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks for taking the time to review this post. hope to hear back soon.

Mike

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox
    hi,
    i'm new here so i don't know if this is the right place to post but here goes.

i am 25 years old, 6'0" and about 290, i was about 160-170 till i hit 20 then i gained a shit load of weight real fast. i really would like to loose some of it, maybe get down in the 220-230 range, i'm afraid i'm not healthy and may get diabetes or somethin. i'm fairly strong and most of my fat is in the usual trouble areas, (belly,chest, bottom, upper thighs) but i don't have any pending health problems, actually my blood pressure is below normal. so a friend i work with suggested Clenbuterol used with Cytomel . he claimed his brother had lost about 40 lbs of fat in about 3 months. so heres where my questions really begin. 1.) are these items safe, i have read on them a little but its kind of confusing to me, i feel like i need a degree to understand sometimes, and i don't want to take something that can potentially hurt me. 2.) are these items legal, again, i don't fully understand some of the stuff i am reading. 3.) are these items a steroid ? not so sure about that either. and lastly 4.) is this a recomended product for what i would like to acheive?

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks for taking the time to review this post. hope to hear back soon.

Mike
    well congradulations on making the first step towards changing your life into something better... maybe something you dream about... don't give up or let it be short winded... Clen and Cytomel are great drugs... they are not legal without a prescription although I wouldn't bother with the legalities of the issue... they are insignificant with these compounds... they CAN be dangerous if used incorrectly... and also for someone over weight and out of shape such as yourself so be careful... go with low doses and see how you handle it.. they are NOT steroids ... however Clenbuterol is said to be slightly anabolic .. although I find it hard to believe... it may be true.. these are the recomended products for what you want to achieve.. but a healthy diet.. exercise.. and a product like ECA (ephedra asprin and caffeine) may be a better starting point... search the net for Vasopro... take on tabe of vasopro.. 1-81mg asprin and 1 No Doz 2 times a day to start with... gives you energy and helps cut back your appetite a bit.. that is where I recommend you start... it can do wonders!

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    i would get the diet in check first and foremost. establish a regular work out routine and incorporate 45 mins of cardio 3 times a week. you'll see the fat start to fly off with some hard work and a clean diet. once you start getting down to a healthier weight and bodyfat % then use Clen in combination with T3 (cytomel ) to give yourself another boost. I'm currently using both, and in 4 weeks I've lost 10 lbs of fat gained 7 lbs of lbm and lost 2.5% BF.

coming here to ask questions is very wise. heed all the bros advice, as theres plenty of knowledge around here. do your research and be safe. also congratulations on deciding to make the change. its a better life.

Good luck!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont take t3 without gear... Your muscle mass will melt off in no time. As far as clen it's very effective for fat loss, but what's more effective is just a clean diet and cardio which should be your priority first.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    you can take T3 WITH clenbuterol because as Clen is slightly Anabolic it helps you to retain your muscle while burning your fat..

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    My 2cents

I was having a hard time making any gains and losign any weight even with my diet in check and plenty of exercise. I talked to my doc had a few blood tests run and my hormones were quite out of whack. He had me diet and lose 6 lbs (doesn't sound like a lot but it took some work )and retake all my blood tests.

My test was low and so was my thyroid panel.
    I got them all back in check
    Synthroid (synthetic thyroid) and Test replacement therapy.

and have felt much better and have actually been able to get back into decent shape. I know I could have swam upstream for a long time and without going to my Dr. I would have never made any problem.

If your weight increased rapidly like you stated I would at least make atrip to the Dr. for peace of mind.

Here is the very article that made me think about what was happening and go see a Dr.

http://www.navyseals.com/community/a...e.cfm?id=2128\

Hope this helps.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    you can take T3 WITH clenbuterol because as Clen is slightly Anabolic it helps you to retain your muscle while burning your fat..
    That's correct slightly... t3 is strong and you need gear to prevent muscle loss.

Thread Information