bigger is offline Senior Member

Biceps Injection!!!

**** that hurt, got my self a nasty infection as well, my biceps is a lill red and swole nothing mutch really, just wounder how long it will hurt like hell etc etc, i did the shoot yesterday. has any one ever felt this way.

i have been sick for a 1 1/2 week, and im sure wanna hit the gym asap.

bumpidi bump

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    go c a doc! u could have an infection which is making you sick.. what did u inject?

no nno no, the sickness has nothing to do w/ the injection , im healthy like .... i did the shot after my illness, i shot 1 cc prop( first time in biceps).

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    Why do you inject in biceps? Actually there is nothing actually as local growth. Perhaps with injecting test to your biceps you slower your growth because absorption of the stuff in greatest on the gluteus. You can see Hooker's deca profile
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=131230

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    what did you shoot and how much.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    prop does hurt when u inject it, prob more in a smaller muscle like the bicep, was everything clean and sterile??

insanepump621 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    Why do you inject in biceps? Actually there is nothing actually as local growth. Perhaps with injecting test to your biceps you slower your growth because absorption of the stuff in greatest on the gluteus. You can see Hooker's deca profile
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=131230
    What does the deca profile have to do with what he is talking about I read it and couldnt find anything related to what you were talking about

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro i shoot tren in the bicep and it feels funny for about 3 days but i dont think i could find the nerve to shoot prop. anyhow if it dont clear up in about 7 days go see a doc.

big_C is offline Member
    I never stick anywhere but the arse...your asking for trouble and localized growth is a myth

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    I never stick anywhere but the arse...your asking for trouble and localized growth is a myth
    we dont inject for localized growth we do it to rotate injection sites for ed sticks! if u do ed sticks in ur "arse" u have a better chance of infection or abscess than anyone!

Ironweb is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    what did you shoot and how much.
    Good question. I do not shoot more than 1 1/2 cc in a bi. Generally only 1 cc.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Bi's and calves. I won't hit them again. I learned my lesson. LOL

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Inject in your eye....Nah, jokin....Yeah, IM glutes is the best place to stick the red hot poker. Most peeps have a lot of real estate in the trunk area. Biggest muscle group... So inject high right, high left cheek, mid right, mid left...rotate....

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    we dont inject for localized growth we do it to rotate injection sites for ed sticks! if u do ed sticks in ur "arse" u have a better chance of infection or abscess than anyone!
    AND WE HAVE A WINNER.

i shoot 1 cc prop, homemade it is, do not hurt at all have made a shoot in both legs and both sholders , its painless. to dayt t hurt less but thx guys for your inputs, ive learn my lesson and wll never shoot in bis agian or atleast never in the other one.

do you have some good painless injevtion site to recomand to inject , tris maby?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i stick deca in my bi's and have never had a problem yet, its just a bit tender like if u have trained them real hard thats all

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    bis SUCK ASS trust me i hate it more than anything swore off biceps the other day. chest is the best. no pain. tris are ok, glutes are ole faithful. never done quads or calves. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    **** that hurt, got my self a nasty infection as well, my biceps is a lill red and swole nothing mutch really, just wounder how long it will hurt like hell etc etc, i did the shoot yesterday. has any one ever felt this way.

i have been sick for a 1 1/2 week, and im sure wanna hit the gym asap.
    Finally, some ****ing balls on AR. Congrats on the first bi shot!!! Yeah, it does sting pretty good, especially w/ prop. You'll get used to it though, the muscles just arent used to the shots in that area yet. But like stated above, you really wont get any localized growth, unless it's suspension. I dont do bi's anymore unless i'm running so much gear I run out of sites to stick. But b/ delts, glutes, quads, pecs I usually have enough spots to go to. Sometimes my shots are 3 cc's each w/ 3 diff compounds in one poke. Actually, today I need to shoot masteron , prop, suspension, and EQ!!! Tomm is better, just suspension/prop and tren .

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Finally, some ****ing balls on AR. Congrats on the first bi shot!!! Yeah, it does sting pretty good, especially w/ prop. You'll get used to it though, the muscles just arent used to the shots in that area yet. But like stated above, you really wont get any localized growth, unless it's suspension. I dont do bi's anymore unless i'm running so much gear I run out of sites to stick. But b/ delts, glutes, quads, pecs I usually have enough spots to go to. Sometimes my shots are 3 cc's each w/ 3 diff compounds in one poke. Actually, today I need to shoot masteron, prop, suspension, and EQ!!! Tomm is better, just suspension/prop and tren.
    Wholy crap you shoot a lot of juice! I bet if you bleed, your blood has a golden tint to it!

Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    Wholy crap you shoot a lot of juice! I bet if you bleed, your blood has a golden tint to it!
    haha . funny one. thx again. my bis are starating to get normal , still lill swole but the pain is less. but never thinking of doing my other one,
    I was hit by test flu and before that i was really sick, i began my cycle last week and i haven been on the gym for 1,5 week, so i just wanna go back asfap.

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    What does the deca profile have to do with what he is talking about I read it and couldnt find anything related to what you were talking about
    I refer to it because it show that absobtion of the stuff changes when you change the injection site. I used to inject winstrol , test, hgh from my arms. I see no results. In addition I did blood checks every other week. I am juice on a year long and use test no less than 1gr a week. When I compare two cycles 6th week blood check (both of them have 1.5 gr test) the one I shot to gluteus instead of biceps shows %42 more test level.

Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    I refer to it because it show that absobtion of the stuff changes when you change the injection site. I used to inject winstrol, test, hgh from my arms. I see no results. In addition I did blood checks every other week. I am juice on a year long and use test no less than 1gr a week. When I compare two cycles 6th week blood check (both of them have 1.5 gr test) the one I shot to gluteus instead of biceps shows %42 more test level.

1g/week for 1year, holy sheeit!!!!!!!

hows your balls? say hello from me!

bozok is offline New Member
    They are in good conditions. I never have a shutdown for past 3 years. For all my cycles I run RU486+Femara+Nolvadex . without any juice my own natural test production is 2.7 times greater than when I was 25.

Thread Information