bakeek is offline New Member

I need ALOT of HELP!!

I have been reading for the past two hours and am still a bit confused. Lets just start totally at the begining of my new journey. I am 20, 5'10", 150#'s. I work out regularly and am not making ANY weight gains and very minimal strength gains. My father was given prescribed steroids , same problem as I had, but since I am a college student and on his insurance, he wont allow me to go to a Dr. So, I am going to take this into my own hands.

First, what is a test to be exact. The second and most important point is HOW AND WHERE DO I GET THE STEROIDS AND MISC. DRUGS I NEED TO PROPERLY START THE PROCESS!!!??? At first, I thought it was as simple as puttin about 250mg in your butt and hoping for the best, now I am thankful I found you knowledgeable fella's.

Please help me out, from start to finish so I dont get boobs

Thank You All!
    Preston

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u need more than 2 hrs of reading... 20 years old, 5'10", 150lbs? u don't need steroids bro... u need to check out the diet forum... u r young enuff to make great gains with all the free test floatin round your body. u just need to stick to a strict diet and follow a workout plan.... leave the gear for a later date, after u have built a solid foundation...

bakeek is offline New Member
    i am eating 5 meals a day, mainly steak and chicken. I consume atleast 300g of protein a day with a protein supp. of Isopure. As I said before, my father was on steroids , he was 18 though. I have been on this diet for the past year, regardless of my already well planned workout routine. Before I was discharged from the air force, I didnt gain any weight from training or excessive water, i just was more pliable. If diet is really my problem than I dont understand why I have stayed the same weight the past 3 years (my diet was not always as good as it is now). If you need more info just ask, I dont want to give more than needed and waste peoples time.

G-13 is offline Member
    somebody's screwin around, is that you SJ

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bakeek
    i am eating 5 meals a day, mainly steak and chicken. I consume atleast 300g of protein a day with a protein supp. of Isopure. As I said before, my father was on steroids, he was 18 though. I have been on this diet for the past year, regardless of my already well planned workout routine. Before I was discharged from the air force, I didnt gain any weight from training or excessive water, i just was more pliable. If diet is really my problem than I dont understand why I have stayed the same weight the past 3 years (my diet was not always as good as it is now). If you need more info just ask, I dont want to give more than needed and waste peoples time.

your still young, just ensure diet and PT is squared away and you should put on weight. You can also try weight gainers to add some more cals to your diet.

Thread Information