Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: knee pain

  1. #1
    iwillsleepwhenidie's Avatar
    iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005

    knee pain

    i have been having really uncomfotable pain in my patella tendon lately. It's really sore to the touch or when i bend my knee. I can still squat on it but I had to call my leg workout short today because of the pain. I went and saw the doctor earlier today and he said that i had tendonidis in the tendon. he told me to take three weeks off my leg routines and take lots of advil. I was going to start my cycle next week but now i think im going to hold off. Then i had a thought and wanted to run it buy you guys. If i started my cycle that has 300mg a week of deca in it would it actually make my knee heal up quicker. Just wondering because i have heard some amazing stories about joints and deca. thanks for any imformation you might have.

  2. #2
    spud's Avatar
    spud is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I'd hold off on the cycle until you're all healed. No point in rushing things.

    I didn't find deca helped much with my knee. It did a little bit but frankly Advil worked better. Hooker just posted something very interesting here the other day about deca:

    How much deca?

  3. #3
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    The point of no return.
    I wouldn't start a cycle when injuried. Wait until you are 100% that way you can put 100% into your workouts.

  4. #4
    Power Viking is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Estandron is also supposed to do wonders for your joints.

    I`m doing est. now and my knee is about the same. 90% of my pains went away after a week or so, but the remaining 10% just won`t let go even when I use anti-inflamatory shit or whatever the hell it`s called.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts