Thread: im new

eric_eroc is offline Banned

im new

hello im new to this so i need help. want to get a little bigger, lost fat and my beer gut. so lose stomach and get a little biger and cut.
    im 29 155 pounds and 5"9. been a big partyer and drugy and drinker for a long time. dont do it no more so want to get in shape and get my abs back and get cut. where and what should i buy and start with. please help me out as i dont know much. thanks gents. eric

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    Man i can see this coming.......

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    Where is not the right question to ask! NO source checks ignor all pms and next time read the rules!

Quote Originally Posted by ARIV3184
    Where is not the right question NO source checks ignor all emails and next time read the rules!

email me so i know how thanks, ill read up also

Quote Originally Posted by eric_eroc
    hello im new to this so i need help. want to get a little bigger, lost fat and my beer gut. so lose stomach and get a little biger and cut.
    im 29 155 pounds and 5"9. been a big partyer and drugy and drinker for a long time. dont do it no more so want to get in shape and get my abs back and get cut. where and what should i buy and start with. please help me out as i dont know much. thanks gents. eric
    First off....how is your diet? you need to get your diet in shape first before you consider doing anything with roids.
    Second your only 155 pounds at 5'9? If you get your diet in shape and exercise/workout right...you could probably put on alot of natural weight/muscle first.
    Third...I hope your done with the drinking and drugs?

Fourth...dont ask for sources...

You look like your looking for an instant fix. Work on your diet and workout first. get back in shape, then come back and RESEARCH. then ask around if still unsure

Bro I dont know you and you think im just going to give you a source try doing a little research and stick around and then maybe someone will help you out!

Quote Originally Posted by PSman00
    First off....how is your diet? you need to get your diet in shape first before you consider doing anything with roids.
    Second your only 155 pounds at 5'9? If you get your diet in shape and exercise/workout right...you could probably put on alot of natural weight/muscle first.
    Third...I hope your done with the drinking and drugs?

Fourth...dont ask for sources...

You look like your looking for an instant fix. Work on your diet and workout first. get back in shape, then come back and RESEARCH. then ask around if still unsure
    yes im done with all the partying, getting into eating better and not eating before bed. but yes im starting to work out. but i want to lose my gut asap and get in shape fast.

Quote Originally Posted by ARIV3184
    Bro I dont know you and you think im just going to give you a source try doing a little research and stick around and then maybe someone will help you out!

thats cool man. i understand. i dont want anybody in trouble. i will fish around and learn the site and find something or go to the sponers. thanks for the help guys

Quote Originally Posted by eric_eroc
    yes im done with all the partying, getting into eating better and not eating before bed. but yes im starting to work out. but i want to lose my gut asap and get in shape fast.
    besides eating and working out...do some cardio 3x week will help lose the gut quickly.....nothing instant man..gonna take some time and effort trust me

No prob bro just stick around and read you will learn alot on this site and be able to put smething together

blodget2000 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PSman00
    ABSOLUTELY

bigJJ is offline Member
    Check out the diet forum on this board. Also the workout forum. These will teach you a great deal about what needs to be done with your diet, to maximize your metabolism and nutrient intake. As well as your workouts (cardio and weight training).

As far as suppliments, stick with a good protein powder.

These three things will take you farther than you think. Steroids are only used once an athlete has reached a natural plateau (provided his diet and training are in order).

Congrats on kicking the booze and drugs! Stick with it, doing that was the best thing I ever did.

Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Check out the diet forum on this board. Also the workout forum. These will teach you a great deal about what needs to be done with your diet, to maximize your metabolism and nutrient intake. As well as your workouts (cardio and weight training).

As far as suppliments, stick with a good protein powder.

These three things will take you farther than you think. Steroids are only used once an athlete has reached a natural plateau (provided his diet and training are in order).

Congrats on kicking the booze and drugs! Stick with it, doing that was the best thing I ever did.

Good luck bro!

thanks man i will look into others forums, diet etc.

Thread Information