need help for husband

Please help: My husband began taking steroids yesterday. He injected
    1 cc of d-boL and 1 cc of winstrol and took 3OO mg Of
    6-OXO .

he is 37 and has been working out for over 15
    years with no steroids, his weight is 235 and
    5'11 height

hE is AWay on job and has no internet or info, but is determined to go
    for it. i have been reading to him a lot about recommended dosages/effects. the nOVicE cycLe IncLUdeS:

WEEK 1- 1O TESTOSTERONE ETHANATE @ 300-500MG
    WEEK 1-4 D-BOL 20-30mg
    WEEK13-15 CLOMID 50-100mg
    WEEK 1-15 NOLVADEX 10-20 mg

I have relayed this info to him, but he has spent a lot of money already and wants to use what he has. should the d-bol be usEd witHout testo? should the winstrol be uSEd simultaneously with d-bol? and can he inject winstrol with the same Needle (1 1/2 in. 25 gauge) soon AftER injecting d-bol? He is throwing the needles away after use. can what he has be substituted into the novice cycle? Also how do you convert mg into cc's?

Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    Jay

Titan1 is offline Member
    No you cant convert mg into cc its like this 1cc=1ml and mg is how strong it is and testo should be used in every cycle this is if he doesent want to lose his sexdrive and also if this is his first cycle its recomended that he use test only but i think that he should listen to you this novice cycle you posted looks good and he should use nolvadex or clomid after the cycle as part of his pct(post cycle therapy )and he could use nolva during cycle if hes afraid of getting gyno but like i said this novice cycle looks good to me and yes he can inject with the same needle but i recomend that he uses a new pin for every injection.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Wow you did a very good job on your research. All i woul do is increase Testosterone from 10 weeks to maybe 12-14.. Dosage is a tad low if hes doing 300mg 500 maybe ok but 700 is better. D-bol is fine and PCT is right were it should be. (PCT is post cycle therapy ) Good job! Needle gauge is fine and Winny is OK to inject with Test E in same syringe simultaneously, NEVER re-use needles..

Converting mg to CC: You cant do that.. CC's is a unit of volume or 1 CC=1 mL. mg is a unit of weight. All gear specifies mg's per ml or cc. example Testosterone Ethanate 250 is 250mg per cc or 250 mg per ml.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is his 1st time on gear he needs to do test at 500mg for 10-12 weeks only,nothin else,he should not run dbol and winstrol at the same time as this is very harmful to his liver!not to mention these two steroids run without test will shut him down and you will not be gettin any bedroom activity for quite a while!

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    dbol is a bulking drug and winstrol is for cutting, wot does he want to do?
    and he needs to run some test!!

MRS MUSCLES is offline New Member
    THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES:

I agree that he should be using test only his first time. the problem is he bought his stuff before i could begin a good research. as of a few days ago i did not know the names of any steroids or anything related body building.

i'm trying to get a very quick education to help him not kill hisself.

he has worked hard at building a good mass of muscles without drugs and is decently cut already> he wants to bulk up more and cut at the same time

he is offshore and not able to get any thing else at this time< so he insists on using what he has (d bol winstrol 6 0x0 antiestrogen from gnc and
    fuel injection b 12 turbo and whey protein).

i toLd him that taking dbol and winstrol is not recommended and he says he will not take anything else until i can come up with a solid plan. he really wants to be in his best shape for a family reunion at the end of september is overly anxious to start soon> is it possible to come up with a good plan using what he has?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    sounds like he needs to do his own research. Bad prep relying on your wife to get your info for you.

thank you booz for the info and your time> my husband is discontinuing use until he learns more> he wants to know: if he does dbol only what cc amount is safe and how often does he use it and length of time it can be used> also should he take

6oxo (antiestrogen) during or after cycle> also he is taking fuel injected
    b12 nutrient from gnc and whey protein>

he has a friend who just completed a cycle using d bol< test< deca with no estrogen> should this guy be taking anti estrogen>

thank you
    jay

of course i wish he would have done thorough research hisself before spending hundreds of dollars and risking his life. i'm not a bodybuilding expert< but i am seeking knkowledge from various bodybuilding/steroid sites and reporting back to him what i have found> he has agreed to stop until he learns more>

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Your name is Jay and you're his wife? Pretty odd..

my name is jennifer...i am a woman

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MRS MUSCLES
    thank you booz for the info and your time> my husband is discontinuing use until he learns more> he wants to know: if he does dbol only what cc amount is safe and how often does he use it and length of time it can be used> also should he take

he has a friend who just completed a cycle using d bol< test< deca with no estrogen> should this guy be taking anti estrogen>

thank you
    jay
    a typical dbol dose is 30-40mg/day. You mentioned he injected dbol, well most of the time dbol is taken orally, not injected. Are you sure he is taking dbol and not something else?

Typically an anti-e such as nolva is taken or at least kept on hand when taking any aromatizing steroids such as dbol or test to reduce bloat and gyno. 6oxo is not a good product for this. It will not prevent gyno, he needs nolva for that

sngleguyinmo31 is offline Junior Member
    Very good wife....I am sure he will appreciate the help your giving him.

thank you
    jay
    hey good thing that he stopped, if dbol onl & its not recommended because of the loss of sexdrive it will be for 8 weeks between 20 to 50mg. 6oxo is good but if he can get Nolvadex its even better anti as far as the whey & b12 concerned they are fine good supplements to use no harm. about that guy he should have taken anti to prevent gyno & water retention i think if he finished his cycle the he need pct "post cycle therapy " clomid & nolvadex.

if you got any more question feel free to ask btw you did a great job researching good luck.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    my name is jennifer...i am a woman

Oh ok good

Thank you for the information; he is discontinuing until he can get the right products to do his first cycle. jennifer

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    what a great wife!

let him know there are very safe and effective ways to cycle, but you really have to know what you're doing and research or you'll get yourself hurt.

you can get 3 times the gains with 1 hundredth of the risk if you educate yourself.

Thread Information