NewHottness is offline Junior Member

Localized spot injections w/ suspension?

I have never heard of this before, but someone brought it up in another thread and it caught my attention. I know localized injection is really worthless for targeting specific muscle groups, besides to keep changing up shots for ED injections, but my question is regarding whether localized shots with suspension could yield better results in the specific muscle it was shot in. Sorry if thats a lot, it was something that just cought my attention. Thanks bros.

- hottness
    Last edited by NewHottness; 08-26-2005 at 10:59 AM.

paulastone is offline Member
    i dont see why it would. it would inflamme the muscle with all that Ba and crystals but dont think it would do squat!
    i would think that an oil base like test E or C would yeld more of a size thing with all that oil packed in the muscle(kind of like synthole)

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    i have done it and noticed no localized groath and the pain was allmost unbearable at first

body builder 4 u is offline New Member

dont shoot the bi's

i learned a vaulable lesson shooting bi's w/winn-prop man it hurts like he.. the next day couldnt work out and got sick. stik to the basics

Spot injections with suspension for localized growth has been debated numerous times....some say it works others say it doesn't. I have no personal expirience with it. Research does show that IGF odes work for localized growth.

NewHottness is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys. Its been something that has cought my attention, but I never heard of anyones experience with it before.

- Hottness

Thread Information