Recklace is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Gyno Story, Need Help!

So about a week ago I was feeling rocks under my nipples and noticed that they were puffy and sensitive. I even hate to say it could let puss out of my nipples...Anyway a few days ago I went to the doc and he said I might have some Gyno. He did a sonogram and some blood work, but told me there was nothing I could take to get rid of this, besides time...He will have a check up on me in two weeks. I really dont think I have 2 more weeks to wait before this Gyno gets worse. Should I order some Nolva, if so how much should I take. Appreciate all the help in advance!

cmillett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    So about a week ago I was feeling rocks under my nipples and noticed that they were puffy and sensitive. I even hate to say it could let puss out of my nipples...Anyway a few days ago I went to the doc and he said I might have some Gyno. He did a sonogram and some blood work, but told me there was nothing I could take to get rid of this, besides time...He will have a check up on me in two weeks. I really dont think I have 2 more weeks to wait before this Gyno gets worse. Should I order some Nolva, if so how much should I take. Appreciate all the help in advance!
    are you or were you taking anything to prevent gyno?

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Letro my man...good luck with it! Don't ever be scared to ask questions on here...that could be anyone

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times.......MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING BEFORE STARTING ANY CYCLE!!!!! Yes get your nolva ASAP. Take 60-80mg/ED until symptoms subside then run a maintinence dose of 10-20mg/ED throughout the rest of your cycle including PCT.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    few days ago I went to the doc and he said I might have some Gyno.

Should I order some Nolva?
    You should be taking the nolva that you should have had on hand before you started taking substances that can cause gyno.

Did you not know that you might get gyno from aas usage?

Gyno surgery is expensive. I hope you are able to catch it in time.

good luck

afman415 is offline Junior Member

?

really 60-80 mg would do that? thats not taking too much?

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    I ran a cycle of Winstrol only 50mg EOD around 3 months ago...I just started having the symptoms a week ago, I dont know if it is from the Winstrol...I'm only 18 to let you know, maybe it could be my hormones...Which is better, Letro or Nolva?

Winny does not aromatize so it can't be the cause. Why are you taking steroids at 18????!!!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    you are probably a little chubby and prone to gyno genetically.. if so let the doc handle it. (I came to this conclusion because most 18 yr olds think winny will lean them out, instead of just eating right). good luck.

Thread Information