gymrat12 is offline New Member

Please help out this rookie!!!!!

I am trying to put together a solid first cycle. Today I purchased a bottle of Test 250 and a bottle of Equipoise 200 (Boldenona). I need some advice on a decent first cycle. I have done sustanon and Deca in the past. I understand what to do, I just need a recipe on how much and how often. I can get more if needed. PLEASE help this rokkie out!!!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    How many ML are your "bottles" ?

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat12
    I am trying to put together a solid first cycle. Today I purchased a bottle of Test 250 and a bottle of Equipoise 200 (Boldenona). I need some advice on a decent first cycle. I have done sustanon and Deca in the past. I understand what to do, I just need a recipe on how much and how often. I can get more if needed. PLEASE help this rokkie out!!!
    Assuming you will get as much gear as needed for a decent cycle, most would run what you have like this:

wk 1-12: test @ 500 mg ew (2 X 250 mg shots)
    wk 1-12: eq @ 400 mg ew (2 X 250 mg shots)

have nolva on hand in case of gyno, and if bloat is a concern from the test you can use L-dex at .25 mg ed.

To minimise the number of injects per week, you can mix the test and eq in the same syringe and shoot both twice per week. I shoot mine monday morning and thursday night.

But if you have done sus and deca befor, then this is your second cycle right?

You may want to run both for 15 wks cuz eq needs a min of 12 wks to be effective. For some, it does not really kick in until wk 8 or 9.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no enough!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat12
    Am I the only one that noticed he said he wants to put together a solid "first" cycle and then states that he has already done a cycle? And do a search this is about as basic as a cycle can get there are thousands of posts on how to run this cycle. It's very simple.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Am I the only one that noticed he said he wants to put together a solid "first" cycle and then states that he has already done a cycle?
    nope...read my second to last line

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You'll need a couple 50 jugs to make good gains.

Thread Information