Thread: Heellllpp!!

LancerO8 is offline New Member

Heellllpp!!

My current height and weight is 6'1 and 175 lbs.

I used to be at 6'1 200 and climbing this past year until I had to under go surgery and was sick for a time and lost a lot of weight. My body then was fairly ripped, and I was very strong for my size, most of my strength was more endurance based than straight power. I was an all state receiver for divison 1 football in ohio, and now I need to get back to where I was.

ANYWAY..
    I want to get back in the thick of things. My goal is to put on 25 pounds minimum and gain as much mass as possible. I have a month's supply of Equibolan and a half month's supply of Methyl 1 Test. I haven't started lifting yet but was wondering what would be the best steroid to take. I've heard very good things about Methyl 1 Test and Equibolan, but what is your guys' best opinion on what to take? I have a good frame to put on weight very easily and am looking for good advice on what to take.

Spyder is offline Member
    You could do it naturally ya know, at 6"1 175lbs you could blast to 200 in no time, given a good diet and workout routine. Save yourself alot of cash and do your body a big favour. I know that was probably what you 'didn't' want to hear but it's true.

Zapp is offline Banned
    A four week supply isn't gonna get ya far bro!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to train natty for a bit before hitting up the gear. especially after a surgery. also, for your height and weight, you still have a lot of room to grow without AAS usage...wait, wait, wait, you're not even 20 yet. You should absolutley NOT use AAS at least for another few years. Get your diet and training in check, and if you have a good frame to put weight on easily, like you said, you should have no issue with grow

Thanks, yeah that is most likely what I will end up doing. But regardless of what I end up doing, I still am wondering your opinion on what would be the best to take after I get back to where I was.

I'm figuring on starting up on something when I get to around 210, do you guys have an opinion? Thanks for your help!

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerO8
    Thanks, yeah that is most likely what I will end up doing. But regardless of what I end up doing, I still am wondering your opinion on what would be the best to take after I get back to where I was.

I'm figuring on starting up on something when I get to around 210, do you guys have an opinion? Thanks for your help!
    If you wan't size and strength go for Test. Also take a look at the Steroid Profiles on this site and see what compounds you will like best.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're dead set on cycling I would go with 100mg prop ed along with 75mg tren ed. If you feel the need to toss in some eq this would amplify the vascularity quite considerably, IMO. I ran prop and tren a couple years ago and absolutley loved it. Tren is pretty harsh, though. If size is you thing stick with the traditional test, deca , dbol cycle then do a cutter after you've recovered from your bulking cycle. However, I must re-state that you aren't even 20 yet, and as such, you have a lot of natural growth to take advantage of anyway. JMHO, though.

Thanks alot guys for your help.. the other thing was where would be the best place to purchase these products?

I am definitely planning on starting my bulk phase but am having trouble deciding on a diet plan and pounds per week etc. I'm starting this monday and plan on eating 3700 calories a day. Not sure if thats best or not yet, I definitely having some critiquing to do on my diet and workout plan.

Thread Information