BLAZE K is offline Associate Member

question about this M1T cycle...

Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of M1t
    Weeks 1-4: 400 mg ED of transdermal 4-ad
    Weeks 1-4: 1500 mg ED of hawthorne berry extract

PCT:
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

this is gonna be my first steroid cycle so im just hoping u guys will help me with these questions i have that i couldnt find specisfic answers for in research cause im guessing there to vague

1.with all these supp. when are you suppose to actually consume them during the day? mornings? post/pre workout?

2.i looked at the nolva and clomid from aar and they come with needles. can they be consumed orally? and if so how would you measure out how much #mgs are and such

3.is 4ad and 1ad similiar and would i be able to use 1ad instead for this cycle?

4.whats ED? im guessing if i knew what that stood for id prolly know the answers to some of these questions =P

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva and clomid are oral.

ED = Every Day
    EW = Every Week
    EOD = Every Other Day

First cycle:
    1-12 Test E or Test C @ 500mg EW (twice weekly injections @ 250mg each. I.E. monday morning/thursday evening)

15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED

May I suggest more research. You first cycle can possibly be your best cycle providing everything else is in order. Diet, Training, Rest and Steroids in that order.
    Last edited by eGGz; 08-27-2005 at 08:36 AM.

Thread Information