Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

Deca on its own for a first cycle????

Last night I was speaking to a guy at the gym who is very big and strong for a natural. He plans on using gear soon and he told me that I shouldnt use testosterone for a first cycle. Instead he seems to think its better to use 'weaker' steroids such as deca on their own for a few cycles and then progress to say, testosterone and d-bol.

Is this guy right? Should I use deca on its own in my first cycle say 200mgs/week, gain a few lbs, then maybe do deca for my 2nd cycle say 400mgs/week and then when I dont gain hardly anything on deca anymore progress to heavier stuff like test. Is this right or is he full of shit?

His logic is to use weaker steroids until he cant benefit from them anymore and then use test. His idea was to gain 10-20lbs from a few cycles of deca and save the big stuff till later so he would have gained 10-20lbs before using test.

I had already planned my first cycle of test and d-bol but after hearing what this guy had to say it kinda made sense. What are your thoughts? Hope you understand what I mean........

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    That's too low of a dose to do anything first of all at 200mg. Deca also shuts you down big time, you always need test with it. So if you want to waste your money and not get a hard on for quite some time then go for it.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    This guy says he gained 10lbs from just 2 shots of deca . So he did 2 weeks @ 200mgs/week and he came off gear for personal reasons. He is known to bullshit. I am gna stick with my test and dbol cycle but just wondered on u guys thoughts. His logic was to do 4 week cycles at a time. He was gna use deca 4 weeks on then anavar and parabolin for 4 weeks then deca for 4 weeks and so on. His logic was to make small tiny gains over the course of the year and gain say 20lbs THEN jump into test. I dno.......u guys have the experience...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like he's clueless. Deca is barely kicking in by 4 weeks which is why you generally run it a minimum of 10-12 weeks. Plus with the overlapping of the deca half life, you would still have it in your system while you were running tren which isn't a good idea to be running to progestins at once.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    why would you want to take advice from a guy that is all natural and hasnt takin any cycles for himslef, this dude your talkin to is full of shit bro. Youll find all the correct advice here on this forum stick around. and no a deca only is not a good idea , if your goin to do a deca cycle and want to keep it low dosages then take a little test and deca for example 250mg of test EW + 200mg of Deca EW would be fine....

~dv~

so sombody takes 2 shots of deca and that makes him an expert

This is why people end up all fvcked up cause ass clowns like this dude think they know it all and start selling meal tickets to kids and they get all messed up from shitty advice like this dudes handin out..

~dv~

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Impossible to gain 10 lbs from Deca in 2 weeks since it takes at least 3 weeks to kick in! The guy has no clue.

Deca is not a mild steroid and will shut you down quicker than a Chinese food place serving cat meat.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    haha thats funny 505, yeah def. stack it with test...go to the search button you will find a lot of threads about a deca alone cycle

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a Deca only cycle for 2 months when I was younger with no knowledge. I got shut down hard and it wasn't easy getting my HPTA back to normal. I felt like crap for a few months and I didn't know why. 19-nors are known to shut you down, especially by themselves. Always do test with Deca and I would use HCG during your cycle (at least 500ius/wk). Proper PCT at the end. That's my advice.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I did a Deca only cycle for 2 months when I was younger with no knowledge. I got shut down hard and it wasn't easy getting my HPTA back to normal. I felt like crap for a few months and I didn't know why. 19-nors are known to shut you down, especially by themselves. Always do test with Deca and I would use HCG during your cycle (at least 500ius/wk). Proper PCT at the end. That's my advice.

agreed same shit happend to me

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    In my mind, test is the only choice for a first cycle. I would recommend test e at 500mgs/week. Somewhere around .50ccs eod would be good.

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    All i can say is Deca dick

test e Eod...

Thread Information