ward065 is offline Member

Do i have enough HCG for this cycle

my next cycle:

1-11 700 mg test-e or test-c
    2-4 150 mg test prop eod
    2-4 75 mg eod tren -a
    1-11 300 mg tren-e

i have 10,000 IU of HCG on hand for this cycle- do you think i would need to go and buy more, or should this be sufficent?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest you run the test at least one week longer that the tren .

Cannot offer any advice with your hcg question without knowing how you plan to use it.
    Last edited by eGGz; 08-28-2005 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I suggest you run the test at least one week longer that the tren .

Cannot offer any advice with your hcg question without knowing how you plan to use it.
    on the cycle i recently completed, i used 8000 iu HCG total- 1 shot every 5 days, 1000 iu each over the last 25 days. Used another 3000 iu, 1,000 EOD before i began my clomid. i think this method worked really well for me

the cycle i completed was only test and deca though. The next one i have tren, not deca, which can supposdely shut you down more.

Basically, i wanted to use the HCG in a similar method in the next cycle, but i think i will need to use more (?)

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Severial members have posted that they are getting good results by using 300iu to 500iu every 5 days or so. The only problem with this protocol that I see is the shelf life of reconstituded HCG . You could potentially end up throwing out some of the leftover hcg if you mixed the entire 10,000iu.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Severial members have posted that they are getting good results by using 300iu to 500iu every 5 days or so. The only problem with this protocol that I see is the shelf life of reconstituded HCG. You could potentially end up throwing out some of the leftover hcg if you mixed the entire 10,000iu.
    yeah...i had 2000 left over from the last cycle. i decided to seal it in freezer bags and put it in the way back of the freezer, where it's about -10F...don't know if it will keep for 4 months though...

that's why i opened my first amp about 4 weeks prior to the cycle end, did one shot every 5 days so it spanned 25 days, still good during that time. It may have been better if i started it 8 weeks before the end at 500 iu every 5 days, but then as you said (unless i froze it (??)) it would go bad. Then i did some more before my pct began. I've still had great results (as i said, used a total of 8000 iu)

With tren and test still, would a total of 10000 iu- two 5000 iu kits- be sufficent for the cycle? again i would like to run it in a similar method.

i should add that weeks 1-4 i will also take dbol at 40 mg... don't really know if this would have an effect on hcg needs though

Thread Information