Sprinter1 is offline New Member

Anavar and Creatine

Hi all, I am about to start my first ever cycle of AAS, and have opted for anavar after doing a lot of reading on this site.

I am a sprinter and an about to start fall training. I need to gain a lot of strength with little or no weight gain. I have opted for short 4 week cycles at 30mg ed, with 4 weeks off.

My question is, is there any benefit to using var with creatine. Does anybody have any experience of this. Thanks

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Var boosts your body's phosphocreatine synthesis. I've run var at 50mg ED with 15g of creatine and made great gains. The only downside is you'll hold water using the creatine.

Sprinter1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Var boosts your body's phosphocreatine synthesis. I've run var at 50mg ED with 15g of creatine and made great gains. The only downside is you'll hold water using the creatine.
    Was that 15g a day? I am only planning to use a max of 5g a day with no loading. How much weight did you gain from water retention? Im keen to avoid this.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1
    Was that 15g a day? I am only planning to use a max of 5g a day with no loading. How much weight did you gain from water retention? Im keen to avoid this.
    edited because i'm an idiot and need to go to bed.

Thread Information