Thread: lump

shawnwiz is offline New Member

lump

Here is a question for you guys....

I have done 2 cycles in my life. One last year about this time (May 2001) and once in Dec-Jan (4 months ago) (Deca /Winny 8 weekers). Recently, i have noticed that i have a small lump under my left nipple. The lump is uncomfortable, but not painfull. I had my MD take a look. He did ask me if i have taken any kind of steriod , and untruthfully i said "no". He did ask if i had taken propecia (which i do) and said that it "could" be related. I had a mamogam taken and it was clear. They said it showed nothing. However, i am worried. It has been about 1 month and it has not gone away. I have also gained some bodyfat in the past 2-3 months. Any ideas?

Thanks....
    Shawnwiz

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    You should of told your doc the truth because maybe he could of helped you, he can't tell anyone about that anyway.

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I agree, always be homest with your doctor it only helps you both. Again he has taken an oath to keep your information between the two of you.

shawnwiz is offline New Member
    This doctor is a family friend. If it were a Kaiser doctor i would care less.

Thread Information