smoky1977 is offline Junior Member

dbol over period of time??

I am wondering, kinda little out there question but still gonna ask?

As long as someone is using anti-e throughout, could someone use dbol on and off for a period of time? Taking that your using something for your liver and keeping up on anti-e. Obviously watching yourself so you dont shut down and if you do take action!

YES, people have good and bad remarks on dbol only, but am looking for feedback not pissing match!!

Thanks ahead for any feedback!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    you could do up to 6 weeks and be fine still, i heared of some ppl that do it for 8-10 weeks, but i think that's risky.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    why would u wanna run dbol only, u wont keep many of the gains?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    why would u wanna run dbol only, u wont keep many of the gains?
    agreed, u'll be lucky to keep couple lbs. bro

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky1977
    YES, people have good and bad remarks on dbol only, but am looking for feedback not pissing match!!
    yet people still tell him what he already knows... I disagree I think you can keep some of the small gains off of a dbol only cycle with adaquate diet, sleep, training. Either way you didn't help answer his question. Although there are much better cycles for your money time and health.

There is better cycles no doubt! I am currently on HGH, just started. Througout my cycle of it I would like to do 2wks here 2 wks there of dbol for GROWTH! Everyones body is different on dbol some lose all gains + and others keep almost all of it, like IBD said depends on what you do when comeing off!

I have test prop and will probably use that with the dbol but just do really short cycles since there both fast acting esters! I can do that!

Just looking for any feedback if anyone has known or done it themselves where they have cycled just dbol on and off like for example 2wk runs?!?!!?

Ok any thoughts on short 2wk blast cycles. Mind you I have been on and off ASS for years so know how my body reacts! Just like to trick my body when I can, I get better results when I do!!
    25mg dbol ed/100mg tprop ed 2wks on 2wks off ran together!!!
    armidex 1/2 tab ed during the off and on time
    Also I am on HGH during the whole cylcle.

What do you think, nothing but size bit keeping bloat and sides down with anti-e!!

hmmmm?!?!?!?!?!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I think you'll get fukcin huge from those two together! And as far as I know, you can keep a fair amount of gains from dbol if you keep the gains lean by staying on an anti-e to prevent water retention. If you do a couple of those "2 weekers" you'll blow up. If you do it keep us posted b/c I'm curious to know how much of it you lose when you stop doing your 2 week blasts for a few months.

personally I wouldn't do two weeks at a time, you are gonna screw up your hormonal system. Keep shutting yourself down, you body won't know what the hell is going on.. just my opinion I think longer cycles are much better and healthier.

ya but 2wks, is that really long enough to completly shut everything down??????

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard or ppl taking one 15mg dose of dbol every morning for 8-12 weeks at a stretch. Isn't that one of the ways the old time bodybuilders used to use dbol ?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky1977
    ya but 2wks, is that really long enough to completly shut everything down??????
    Fuk yes it is! At the dose you're running you'll be shut down by the begining of the second week. For me, when I'm on prop, my nuts are smaller by the end of the first week, and noticably smaller by mid second week. You said it yourself that they're short esters and that's why you can use them to hit up a 2-on/2-off cycle thing. If you're set on running that kind of scheme, which I don't think is smart, you'll constantly be shutting yourself down, then doing PCT,then shutting yourself down, etc... you see where I'm going with this? It would be better, IMO, to run a longer cycle of long acting acting esters. This would make recovery easier because you just do it once, when you're done, and not every two weeks.

All good points thanks!!

ya but I will be using armidex throughout cycle and continue and not stop until I am done with these 2wk blasts. I always use armidex and when I do my balls dont shrink and everything seems to stay pretty normal! Ok, well thanks guys I will have to think about all of this! I have heard of people doing very short 4-6 wk cycles and SWEAR on them!! Thought mabey even short blasts would work if you did it correctly!!!

If you decide to take this route, let us know how it goes. But I wouldn't recommend it personally, yet I'm still curious how it will turn out.. good luck

another question can dbol and t.prop be mixed in same syringe?

thanks ahead and I will post results!!

Thread Information