Captain_test is offline Associate Member

Injection Problem...Helppp

Ok so I'm on a 10 week Test Cyp cycle

250mg twice a week @ 10 weeks.

So thursday was my 2nd injection. I decided to get better rotation (Fresh receptor sites) So I injected into Delt

The Potential Problem - I always used to just inject into quads. Hadn't ever injected my stuff into delts before... So I pushed it in, but I was shaking because of the weird angle, so while I was plunging the Cyp in, the needle was most of the way down, but it kinda went up and down slightly.

1" 25Guage needle.

I got the "test flu" and got sweaty etc. But I don't feel very much pain in my delt, I dont feel like someoene punched my arm ... I actually had a little bit of pain near my bicep..

So I'm wondering...Do you think that the test was properly delivered? Should I play it safe and inject more ? I need some advice.

Dude c'mon...No one even bothers to check this out? Any imput would be appreciated..

RoidGut is offline Member
    you don't need to inject more...you are fine. My first time injecting went the same way you described. My hands would shake so bad I was afraid the needle would bend or break in my delt

As for the up and down with the pin, depending on how much fat you may or may not have on your delt, it should be ok as long as you didn't pull it more than half way out.

If you injected too shallow you would know cuz it would look like a big lump or abscess.

Awesome....thanks RoidGut...makes me feel better

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    The other day I was doing a delt injection, and I didn't aspirate at first, but started to inject. I thought "what am I doing" so a preceded to stop what I was doing and pull back the plunger. Blood began to come into the needle, and I panicked and pulled the needle out. I thought I was gonna start sweating and get dizzy because I did inject a little, but luckily I didn't get dizzy. So point to the story is, I am not injecting in my delt in the near future.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    The other day I was doing a delt injection, and I didn't aspirate at first, but started to inject. I thought "what am I doing" so a preceded to stop what I was doing and pull back the plunger. Blood began to come into the needle, and I panicked and pulled the needle out. I thought I was gonna start sweating and get dizzy because I did inject a little, but luckily I didn't get dizzy. So point to the story is, I am not injecting in my delt in the near future.
    LOL....it is really not all that bad. I have injected there many times....out of all my injection spots (traps, tris, quads, delts), delts is the least painfull and the one I don't worry about veins or nervs.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    oh man, it is definatly the most painful for me. Not my fav...... glutes all the way!

Thread Information