Raw Dogg is offline New Member

Red face NEED INPUT ON CYCLE...Please !

A friend of mine who has alot of experience with cycles recommends this and I wanted to know your guys' take is on it I've done 2 cycles so far; one Sauce/Deca and one Sauce/Eq/D-bol, so I'm not a real rookie. I've been researching alot, and this type of cycle hasn't came up THAT often. I've seen more cycles where folks run thier juice at a certain dosages straight thru after the frontload. I would sure appreciate some positive input and tweaking from you all seeing how this cycle DOES need help. THANKS

1. 750 sauc 400 deca 35mg D-bol/day 5 days a week
    2. 750 sauc 400 deca 35mg D-bol/day 5 days a week
    3. 500 sauc 400 deca 30mg D-bol/day 5 days a week
    4. 500 sauc 400 deca
    5. 500 sauc 400 deca
    6. 250 sauc 200 EQ
    7. 250 sauc 200 EQ
    8. 200 EQ
    9. 200 EQ
    10. 200EQ

Start Clomid probably about the 12th or 13th week..

My Stats are :
    22 yrs. old
    6'
    180lbs.
    With 2 cycles under my belt.

P.S. - I have no way to get Armidex/Liquidex so I was leaning towards Nolvadex for water retention as suggested to me in a prior question I posted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks Again..

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Sauc...I assume you are talking about sustanon .
    No reason to taper the dbol 5mg the 3rd week. And why only 5 days a week? Curious...That's all. Is this what he told you?
    That EQ isn't going to do anything. I'd say pick eq or deca , so you have an anabolic , an androgen, and an oral to jump start the cycle.
    EQ is best when run in long cycles. I would suggest 400mg from day 1 till week 12. That way you are getting the most bang for your buck.
    You don't need to run both deca and EQ, pick one and run it thru out.

Personally, I'd run the cycle as follows

Wk1-4 Dbol: 35mg ed
    Wk1-10 Sust @ either 500 or 750 a week, AND EQ @ 400mg week.

Start clomid apprx. 3 weeks after last dose. Make sure to take liver protectors, and eat a lot. Sounds like a bulker would suit you perfectly. Good luck bro.

yeah, he told me to take the d-bol on training days only.... the reason I was running both deca and eq was supposedly to bulk up with the deca in the beggining and harden up my gains ending with eq. Thats what was suggested to me...

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Raw Dogg
    yeah, he told me to take the d-bol on training days only.... the reason I was running both deca and eq was supposedly to bulk up with the deca in the beggining and harden up my gains ending with eq. Thats what was suggested to me...
    I would find a new topic of conversation with this particular friend. I'm not doubting his sincerity, but he doesn't sound like the smartest individual on this particular subject.

hmmm... you know, the more I learn from my own research, the more I start to think that myself!! hahahahahah

That's EXACTLY why I posted my cycle here because I knew this board would give me the correct critiques I need !!

brazos is offline New Member
    HMMM I am just wondering that you said you arent a rookie, maybe not a rookie to roids but defffinately a rookie in the gym. I havent taken a cycle yet and I am 21 6"1 203lbs 7%bf. I know I havet posted here in a while but dam yall please hit the gym for atleast 1 yr before yall start AAS.

Bro, FYI because your 21 and bit heavier than me, DOES NOT mean I havent been in the gym ..... There is something called 'Genetics' that often give some an advantage and others motivation to work a bit harder....

Try not to criticise people on things you know nothing about

BUMP for some positive criticism....

NoLimits is offline Member
    No need to bump.... PaPaPumP said it all...! Follow his advise, you will be happy.

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the help PaPaPumP!!

Thread Information