newone is offline Junior Member

D-bol doseage???

I'm going to use D-bol in my next cycle with test and eq. How much should I take each day and how long before I workout.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Dbol : 30-50mg per day (4-6 weeks)
    test: 500mg per week (10-12 weeks)
    EQ: 400mg per week (10-12 weeks)
    Take half the dbol in the morning and half before working out. Test Cypionate or Enanthate would be best and you can inject once per week mixing the two in the same syringe. Start clomid therapy 3 weeks after your last shot and run it for 3 weeks.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Do not get caught up analyzing this one bro as far as timing workouts with the dbol intake/regimen. Optimal blood levels will be achieved through your consistent discipline of 5mg every 2.5-3.0 hours over the waking hours. Leave it at that.

And it never hurts to pop a 5'er with the ever predictable trip to the water jug and bathroom from 2am-4am either.

500 enanthanate or sustanon alongside a 400 EQ or deca should produce fair returns with a 5-6 week coarse of 30-40 mg daily of methandrostenolone .

IMO, the lesser the "jabs" the better with any LT injectable such as deca or the test formulas mentioned.

I'll be 25 mg tabs how should I space them out

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    You'll have to break them up as best as possible bro. You can also buy pill splitters on line (I wouldn't).

peace,

ttgb

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    seeker i dont understand why u tell him to take the dbol weeks 4-6, i think what u said is a great cycle for him to take however, i would take the dbol same dosages as seeker said for weeks 1-5 or 1-4
    The dbol will help kick start everything in yout system

be safe

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I did 40mg myself..10mg every 4 hrs, 4 times a day

panther is offline New Member
    I'm taking Dbol with my cycle now, 6tabs/30mgs aday evey 8 hours. I believe the half life for D's is about 4hrs. I've gained 15lbs my first 2weeks now, test/eq/dbol. Good luck bro

bump

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    The half life is 5 hours and you should work around this. It is good to take every 4 hrs to keep your levels up

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by panther
    I'm taking Dbol with my cycle now, 6tabs/30mgs aday evey 8 hours. I believe the half life for D's is about 4hrs. I've gained 15lbs my first 2weeks now, test/eq/dbol. Good luck bro
    YOU SHOULD BE TAKING THEM MORE OFTEN THAN EVERY EIGHT HOURS?
    TRY TO TAKE THEM EVERY 3-4HRS YOUR GOAL WITH DBOL IS TO MAINTAIN A GOOD BLOOD LEVEL!

READ THE POST BY PLANETX AGAIN!

Originally posted by planetx
    Do not get caught up analyzing this one bro as far as timing workouts with the dbol intake/regimen. Optimal blood levels will be achieved through your consistent discipline of 5mg every 2.5-3.0 hours over the waking hours. Leave it at that.

And it never hurts to pop a 5'er with the ever predictable trip to the water jug and bathroom from 2am-4am either.

500 enanthanate or sustanon alongside a 400 EQ or deca should produce fair returns with a 5-6 week coarse of 30-40 mg daily of methandrostenolone .

IMO, the lesser the "jabs" the better with any LT injectable such as deca or the test formulas mentioned.

Thread Information