Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    hehehe....

Unoid is offline Member
    I say get him on 15mg/ed of andriol . Give him a little test going.

T Bone is offline Junior Member
    This reminds me of my friends that had a pharrot that they would take to parties. When they smoked weed, they would put the pharrot in his beanie and exhale the smoke into the beanie with the pharrot in it. After about two bowls, the pharrot would pop its head out all slow and fvcked up instead of looking like it needed ritalin.

I know these doggy tales are stupid but somebody may find this interesting. My dog now eats fruits and vegatbles. I've been feeding him scraps of meat + brocolli, asparagus, lettuce, etc and he eats everything in his dish. I just dropped some grapes on the kitchen floor and he ate that alone. I dropped half of a carrot I was eating and he took it over to corner and ate the rest of it. Hmmm, usually dogs only eat meat and carbs. This is funny but probably good for him.... Right?

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! put ur dog on steriods . i have 2 78lb boxers plus 2 dobes PLUS best friends with a vet. there bodies wont break it down like ours do. DONT DO IT PLEASE at least not to a boxer. take a poodle or something and try it. just dont do it to a boxer PLEASE.

ALSO i forgot be carefull on the the amount of protien u feed him. the extra weight can damage their hips as they get older. trust me on this one my dogs are a little heavy all muscle cut like hell. ive gotta back the protien out a little the weight will eventually hurt them.
    Last edited by mizuno; 08-31-2005 at 07:45 AM.

big_C is offline Member
    are you guy's serious?? I breed Old English Mastiffs, they are the worlds heaviest breed. Bulls, neo's, rotties all breed from OE Mastiffs, I have a 235 pound sire and my bitch is 210.(not my girl LOL) had two litters so far. I would never think of giving him AS because he's a breeder. AS can be used quit effectively as birth control in male humans , better than the pill and condoms in fact. I assume it's the same for dogs. But if nuetered, why not, just make sure he don't get to agressive and bite ya!!

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I know these doggy tales are stupid but somebody may find this interesting. My dog now eats fruits and vegatbles. I've been feeding him scraps of meat + brocolli, asparagus, lettuce, etc and he eats everything in his dish. I just dropped some grapes on the kitchen floor and he ate that alone. I dropped half of a carrot I was eating and he took it over to corner and ate the rest of it. Hmmm, usually dogs only eat meat and carbs. This is funny but probably good for him.... Right?
    Theres nothing interesting about this at all. Who ever said dogs just eat meat and carbs? Have you ever looked at the ingredients of dog food? Most dry dogfood contains tons of fruit and vegetables in addition to small amounts of meat. You'll find most dogs will eat and like fruits and vegetables, and i notice your dog is part lab? Well, they'll eat anything.

PS. Please dont do this to your dog, steroids are administed to animals when they are sick or have certain deficiencies that prevent them from growing, they are not administered to normal healthy animals. It is cruel, you could seriously hurt him since you dont know proper dosing for animals. I would like to say more but I wont preach. But it really sounds like you shouldnt even be a dog owner if this is what you are contemplating. It's because of people like you and others on this thread that dogs like mine are now banned where I'm from. Thanks for being an irresponsible dog owner. Perhaps he will get really aggressive as a result and take a nice chunk out of you. I wont be sad but I will be doing this
    Last edited by SexyKitty; 08-31-2005 at 08:08 AM.

doghunter is offline Member

ok

Quote Originally Posted by JustAGirl
    IT'S FK-ING ANIMAL ABUSE, WHICH IS ILLEGAL, WHICH YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR...YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!!

first of all its your dog do what u want dogs handle gear ten times better than people all my dogs are juiced for comp. reasons ur asking a question here when u shouldnt be, people here know about juice and not dogs, i see alot of people on here talking about dogs and its always something that makes my stomach hurt just listening to it i breed and train american bulldogs and have taken three years of vet school at fsu , the breed of dog u have its not meant to fill out , if u wanted something big and muscled up u have the wrong dog and juice will not change his genetic make up i wouldnt waste the gear on a boxer .but if u ever feel u want a hard core dog contact me

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Theres nothing interesting about this at all. Who ever said dogs just eat meat and carbs? Have you ever looked at the ingredients of dog food? Most dry dogfood contains tons of fruit and vegetables in addition to small amounts of meat. You'll find most dogs will eat and like fruits and vegetables, and i notice your dog is part lab? Well, they'll eat anything.

PS. Please dont do this to your dog, steroids are administed to animals when they are sick or have certain deficiencies that prevent them from growing, they are not administered to normal healthy animals. It is cruel, you could seriously hurt him since you dont know proper dosing for animals. I would like to say more but I wont preach. But it really sounds like you shouldnt even be a dog owner if this is what you are contemplating. It's because of people like you and others on this thread that dogs like mine are now banned where I'm from. Thanks for being an irresponsible dog owner. Perhaps he will get really aggressive as a result and take a nice chunk out of you. I wont be sad but I will be doing this
    You want him to bite me? That's not very nice.....

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    are you guy's serious?? I breed Old English Mastiffs, they are the worlds heaviest breed. Bulls, neo's, rotties all breed from OE Mastiffs, I have a 235 pound sire and my bitch is 210.(not my girl LOL) had two litters so far. I would never think of giving him AS because he's a breeder. AS can be used quit effectively as birth control in male humans , better than the pill and condoms in fact. I assume it's the same for dogs. But if nuetered, why not, just make sure he don't get to agressive and bite ya!!
    Can you post some pics of your masiffs? That's great.... 235lb male, wow... 210lb bitch, huge....

You want him to bite me? That's not very nice.....
    No you're right, its not nice. But I also dont think its nice when people treat their pets like status symbols, want them to look all tough and bad or train them to be aggresive. Putting your dog on juice is a terrible idea and would accomplish nothing positive since it sounds like this is just an ordinary household pet. I'm a bit sensitive right now because I will never be able to play with my pitbull outside again, she can never go leash free again and will always have to wear a muzzle out in public because of the iditotic things people have done in the past several years that have given the breed a bad name. Putting your dog on steroids when it doesnt really need it is irresponsible behavior imo.

No you're right, its not nice. But I also dont think its nice when people treat their pets like status symbols, want them to look all tough and bad or train them to be aggresive. Putting your dog on juice is a terrible idea and would accomplish nothing positive since it sounds like this is just an ordinary household pet. I'm a bit sensitive right now because I will never be able to play with my pitbull outside again, she can never go leash free again and will always have to wear a muzzle out in public because of the iditotic things people have done in the past several years that have given the breed a bad name. Putting your dog on steroids when it doesnt really need it is irresponsible behavior imo.
    I will never train my dog to be vicious or agressive. He'll lick you to death. I agree with you on the pit rules now being implemented in certain areas. It's the owner's fault, not the breed. I love Rotweillers too but I didn't want to get one cuz it's a bigger dog than I wanted to care for right now. Sweet, family dogs but very misunderstood by most people. My boxer sometimes gets confused as being some kind of pit breed because of his mastiff markings. Most people are just ignorant about dog breeds, it's usually people at the park. Boxer breeds are great family dogs too. Mine is a boxer/lab so he's a mixed breed and unique in his own way. He's all natural too. No cut ears or cropped tail. Just big floppy ears and a long tail. Why do people do that when they don't own a show dog? He lets my 8 years old son dress him up and ride him like a horsey. He just loves the attention.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-31-2005 at 11:33 AM.

I will never train my dog to be vicious or agressive. He'll lick you to death. I agree with you on the pit rules now being implemented in certain areas. It's the owner's fault, not the breed. I love Rotweillers too but I didn't want to get one cuz it's a bigger dog than I wanted to care for right now. Sweet, family dogs but very misunderstood by most people. My boxer sometimes gets confused as being some kind of pit breed because of his mastiff markings. Most people are just ignorant about dog breeds, it's usually people at the park. Boxer breeds are great family dogs too. Mine is a boxer/lab so he's a mixed breed and unique in his own way. He's all natural too. No cut ears or cropped tail. Just big floppy ears and a long tail. Why do people do that when they don't own a show dog? He lets my 8 years old son dress him up and ride him like a horsey. He just loves the attention.
    I know what your saying about the ear cropping, my pit has floppy ears and she looks so much cuter than the ones with the cropped ears. Well it sounds like you really love your dog. Please, if you are really going to consider steroids for your dog to help his growth (wich he really doesnt need), can you please consult a vet to find out how it can be done properly without hurting his health. I have read that excessive levels of testosterone in dogs can lead to aggressive behaviour, thats why I mentioned it. I mean it makes sense, an intact male is always more aggresive and dominant than a neutered male.

I know what your saying about the ear cropping, my pit has floppy ears and she looks so much cuter than the ones with the cropped ears. Well it sounds like you really love your dog. Please, if you are really going to consider steroids for your dog to help his growth (wich he really doesnt need), can you please consult a vet to find out how it can be done properly without hurting his health. I have read that excessive levels of testosterone in dogs can lead to aggressive behaviour, thats why I mentioned it. I mean it makes sense, an intact male is always more aggresive and dominant than a neutered male.
    Oh yeah, I would talk to my vet about it for sure before starting AAS with him. Our vet is a younger guy that seems pretty open minded. It's more HRT since he was neutered. I've never seen him growl at people or become agressive yet. He's a happy go lucky dog.

Oh yeah, I would talk to my vet about it for sure before starting AAS with him. Our vet is a younger guy that seems pretty open minded. It's more HRT since he was neutered. I've never seen him growl at people or become agressive yet. He's a happy go lucky dog.
    I'm not sure exactly what your HRT goals are but here are my last two last points, 1. Remember that Boxers are meant to be kept lean and muscular, but not overly muscular or broad and 2. Labs take some time to broaden out, my parents lab wasnt fully developed until after the first year (I'm not sure how old your dog is). So think carefully as to what you are trying to accomplish, remember that with the proper nutrients and regular excercise even a neutered male can develop some solid musculature. Try feeding your dog Timberwolf Organics, its expensive but its the best food money can buy, better than all that pet store crap. I dont support it at all but good to hear you are going to go to a ven and attempt it responsibly.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Some of the best AAS that are used in the BB community is vet grade or it was orginally made for animals. Tren , EQ, Winny V, etc. The list goes on. If "just A Girl" actually understood or knew that, she wouldn't answer like that. Uneducated (on the subject) people are usually the most condemning. It's really a weak, media driven response that most people spew out like a uncontrollable knee jerk. How else do you explain it?

I love my dog to death. He's spoiled to the tilt. Dude has more toys than most children. Has a 11K square foot lot to run around and gets more attention than most dogs. He sleeps in the house 25% of the time but he has a dog house on my back deck under another roof/over hang. He is one happy dog. He just doesn't have any balls. Poor thing.....

I'm talking about 5mgs of turanibol a day. That's half a tab. Maybe 2.5mgs split?
    god I hope your joking bro, you are misinformed anyways, tren is not used by vetrenarians for dogs rather bovine animals, winny for equine,etc. My wife is a vet bro and we have talked about canine steroids A LOT I have a 148lb rotty female, if you want a big deisel dog get a breed that come that way such as a presa or pit or rotty, mastiff etc. man I really hope you are joking bro. poor dog didnt need or ask for the gear therefore he is an expirement not a pet!

OMG!!!! sexy kitties avatar!!! did I say my wife was a vet? I meant my sister, yeah thats the ticket, my sister...

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    OMG!!!! sexy kitties avatar!!! did I say my wife was a vet? I meant my sister, yeah thats the ticket, my sister...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    LOL..I'm a sucker for a nice back on a woman as well.And she sure has one alright.

~Pinnacle~

god I hope your joking bro, you are misinformed anyways, tren is not used by vetrenarians for dogs rather bovine animals, winny for equine,etc. My wife is a vet bro and we have talked about canine steroids A LOT I have a 148lb rotty female, if you want a big deisel dog get a breed that come that way such as a presa or pit or rotty, mastiff etc. man I really hope you are joking bro. poor dog didnt need or ask for the gear therefore he is an expirement not a pet!
    Yes, I understand which AAS are used in each animal. I know finaplex is used in livestock (cows - bovine) to improve feed effiency. Leaner with more meat. EQ is used in horses as well as Laurabolin . Now testosterone is used in dogs for various reasons. Do you know how cheq drops are used in dogs?

My point was that AAS is manufactured for and used in many animals. I didn't mention anything about injecting my dog with tren or feeding him finaplex pellets.

no I do not know how cheque drops are used w/ dogs b/c they arent! and havent been for many years thus the availability of milberone has all but stopped not including those produced by UG's. In the untied states milberone has been named as an extreemly dangerouse drug for prevention of unwanted breeding (keep them from going into heat)....and i still have a crush on sexykitty!!! and I wont feed that kitty anything against her will.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information