Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

My dog is getting bigger

I've noticed my dog has put on at least 5lbs in the last few months. I've been eating a lot of steak and chicken. I always put the scraps in his special silver dish and he eats everything, including the brocolli and other vegs that I didn't eat. I think he tastes the meat on them? He's a 2 year old male boxer/lab mix. His name is Bounder cuz he jumps real high. He just about jumped over my 9 foot fence to get to the neighbor dog last weekend. It was funny cuz we saw him get to the top then he landed on his back.

He's was neutered before we got him from a rescue shelter a year ago. I've thought about putting 5mgs (1/2 tab) of tbol in his food for a few weeks. Since he doesn't produce too much of his own test anymore. No balls! I thought this may help fill him out? Is this bad?

His story is great too. He was dumped off and he was found in a cow pasture in eastern Washington huddled up with some cows. He had a bad gash wound on his hind quarter leg when he was found by the farm owners. They kept him for about 6 months but they had 10 other dogs on their farm. He was a strong, energetic puppy that wanted to play constantly. Their other dogs were older and the misunderstood the puppy as a threat, epecially to the males. So they put him up for adoption thru the local animal shelter.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-27-2005 at 04:07 PM.

JustAGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I've noticed my dog has put on at least 5lbs in the last few months. I've been eating a lot of steak and chicken. I always put the scraps in his special silver dish and he eats everything, including the brocolli and other vegs that I didn't eat. I think he tastes the meat on them? He's a 2 year old male boxer/lab mix. His name is Bounder cuz he jumps real high. He just about jumped over my 9 foot fence to get to the neighbor dog last weekend. It was funny cuz we saw him get to the top then he landed on his back.

He's was nuetered before we got him from a rescue shelter a year ago. I've thought about putting 5mgs (1/2 tab) of tbol in his food for a few weeks. Since he doesn't produce too much of his own test anymore. No balls! I thought this may help fill him out? Is this bad?
    IT'S FK-ING ANIMAL ABUSE, WHICH IS ILLEGAL, WHICH YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR...YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustAGirl
    IT'S FK-ING ANIMAL ABUSE, WHICH IS ILLEGAL, WHICH YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR...YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!!
    That's why I'm asking. I'm not talking about feeding him anadrol 50's. They make anabolic steroids for animals for various reasons, it's not unusual. Please get off your soap box as a pseudo animal activist and read my post in it's entirty instead of responding like that. I would appreciate your open mindness in lieu of your preaching. Thank you.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    dont listen to that clown, I see nothing wrong with turning your dog to the dark side. I have also thought about doing something with my nuetered pit.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    give'em a Salad with D-bol Dressing

Blog Entries
    man i used to get my Parrot high and drunk, that bastard loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    dont listen to that clown, I see nothing wrong with turning your dog to the dark side. I have also thought about doing something with my nuetered pit.
    Some of the best AAS that are used in the BB community is vet grade or it was orginally made for animals. Tren , EQ, Winny V, etc. The list goes on. If "just A Girl" actually understood or knew that, she wouldn't answer like that. Uneducated (on the subject) people are usually the most condemning. It's really a weak, media driven response that most people spew out like a uncontrollable knee jerk. How else do you explain it?

I love my dog to death. He's spoiled to the tilt. Dude has more toys than most children. Has a 11K square foot lot to run around and gets more attention than most dogs. He sleeps in the house 25% of the time but he has a dog house on my back deck under another roof/over hang. He is one happy dog. He just doesn't have any balls. Poor thing.....

I'm talking about 5mgs of turanibol a day. That's half a tab. Maybe 2.5mgs split?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    seems a little ridiculous to me

Papi93 is offline AR VET

He's was neutered before we got him from a rescue shelter a year ago. I've thought about putting 5mgs (1/2 tab) of tbol in his food for a few weeks. Since he doesn't produce too much of his own test anymore. No balls! I thought this may help fill him out? Is this bad?

His story is great too. He was dumped off and he was found in a cow pasture in eastern Washington huddled up with some cows. He had a bad gash wound on his hind quarter leg when he was found by the farm owners. They kept him for about 6 months but they had 10 other dogs on their farm. He was a strong, energetic puppy that wanted to play constantly. Their other dogs were older and the misunderstood the puppy as a threat, epecially to the males. So they put him up for adoption thru the local animal shelter.
    I have a German Shepherd/Hound mix and he also was neutered (required by our apartment complex. He really wasn't a muscular dog before the neutering but he was much more aggressive. It made me wonder if he wouldn't benefit from orals. Anyone else have experience with this?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    man i used to get my Parrot high and drunk, that bastard loved it.
    my cat loves to get stoned, when my hommie comes by he gets her high and shes acts crazy.
    funny

if i had a dog i give him some Tbol in small dosages. maybee like 5mg ED. after a few cycles ill have him lookin pimp like this..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My dog is getting bigger-avatar24898_2.gif  

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    It is possible, T may grow him into a monster! I have heard of people dosing their pits for fighting. That is REAL animal abuse, making poor dogs fight to the death for money. That is sad, yet it goes on everyday. I say research the subject, and I am sure the net has something you can learn about it. Post an online cycle journal for your dog! I'll read it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    if i had a dog i give him some Tbol in small dosages. maybee like 5mg ED. after a few cycles ill have him lookin pimp like this..
    Ha! That dog is on more than tbol....

Hey, I'll be down in Vegas this Thursday night thru Sunday for most of Labor Day weekend. What's the best thing to do next weekend? We're going to Oakenfold at Club Ice Saturday night....

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    What would you recommend for PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    my cat loves to get stoned, when my hommie comes by he gets her high and shes acts crazy.
    funny

Hmmm, poor kitty....Does she like cat nip too?

Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    What would you recommend for PCT?
    I don't think you can PCT a neutered dog? No balls to produce test...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I don't think you can PCT a neutered dog? No balls to produce test...
    Good point. So how would a dog retain its gains?

Hmmm, poor kitty....Does she like cat nip too?
    if its weed yes.....

its totally funny you would have to see it LoL.

Just want to stimulate muscle hypertrophy to increase weight and strength. Androgens are excreted in small amounts in the pancreas. Basically like a female dog after a male is neutered. My dog is already pretty muscular, his body is pretty much a boxer (mastiff line) and his face/snout looks like a lab.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Just want to stimulate muscle hypertrophy to increase weight and strength. Androgens are excreted in small amounts in the pancreas. Basically like a female dog after a male is neutered. My dog is already pretty muscular, his body is pretty much a boxer (mastiff line) and his face/snout looks like a lab.
    So you're saying that the muscle strength and hypertrophy that your dog gets; a large percentage of it will stay?

So you're saying that the muscle strength and hypertrophy that your dog gets; a large percentage of it will stay?
    No, not all since he's neutered. But some of it since the muscle fiber has been stimulated and there was enhanced growth that wasn't possible without therapy. Do you buy that? I have to do more research on this. I was hoping somebody here has already done this with their dog.

Blog Entries
    heavy deadlifts and squats

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this is a joke thread right?

damn i dont have any advice for you on this, sucks.. i would never neuter a dog if i ever do get one. Try asking a Vet

~dv~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    this is a joke thread right?
    no it's a real thread that we turned into a joke

100m champ is offline Member
    ahahahahahha

Blog Entries
    honestly i would put my dog on Test for life, like 0.25 ml every 2 weeks.

heavy deadlifts and squats
    Hehe...If only I could get him into the gym....

100m champ is offline Member
    Hehe...If only I could get him into the gym....
    Make your dog do lots of staires for a workout while on gear

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Ask him first. If he says yes then go for it. He might have some roid rage with the boxer being in him, but the lab will still keep him friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Make your dog do lots of staires for a workout while on gear
    hehe....true....I could bring him to a local HS football stadium and run him up and down the stairs. He would love that. It would be good for me too. I was just talking to a friend about running stairs the other day. The famous Santa Monica stairs would be something to train on. NFL players go there to train.

Blog Entries
    hehe....true....I could bring him to a local HS football stadium and run him up and down the stairs. He would love that. It would be good for me too. I was just talking to a friend about running stairs the other day. The famous Santa Monica stairs would be something to train on. NFL players go there to train.
    u live in/near Santa Monica?!

Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Ask him first. If he says yes then go for it. He might have some roid rage with the boxer being in him, but the lab will still keep him friendly.
    Yeah....That mastiff side in him might come out.... He's a strong dog too. When I first got him he was not broken in very well. He would jump on you and not listen. I use to wrestle with him in the back yard. I'm pretty strong but I had to use almost all of my strength to keep him on the ground. He was maybe 55lbs at the time. He would power out or squirm his way out of my hold on the ground sometimes. I finally held him down long enough over a period of time where he'll just submit to me when I need him to calm down. He's a great dog now, my best friend. You need to read info on canine pack order before getting a dog so the dog will be a great addition to your family. The smaller dogs are usually the problems. People have them on their lap all of the time and treat them like little people. Those are the dogs that usually snap or bite people. They think they're alpha male/female and they basically try to run the household. Not good and not safe for you, your family or visitors. Dogs are great souls and very willing to please you. They are happy go lucky creatures.

My dog is a great buddy for my 8 year old son too. I taught him not to jump on the little one from day one. He treats him totally different than adults. He sleeps with him on the floor in his room. He puts clothes on him and stuff around his neck and the dog just sits there enjoying the attention.

His boxer side comes out strong. When he gets up on his hind legs when playing he leads with his front paws, a distinctive boxer trait. Hence their name, boxer. He also farts a lot which is another boxer trait. At least I have sombody to blame farts on now.... His farts really smell sometimes too...haha
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-27-2005 at 06:47 PM.

u live in/near Santa Monica?!
    No, but I'm down that way occassionally for work. My corp office is in Pasadena. I live in Seattle.

Blog Entries
    No, but I'm down that way occassionally for work. My corp office is in Pasadena. I live in Seattle.
    I C, cause i live near by and my school is in S. Monica

I C, cause i live near by and my school is in S. Monica
    You live in a beautiful area. I love Santa Monica.

Blog Entries
    You live in a beautiful area. I love Santa Monica.
    i love S. Monica's girls
    specially @ school. oh boy

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Hey Seattle, you should get some QV Vet enanthate and give him like 1/2 cc every 10 days. Let us know what happens. He'll probably start doing front flips over that fence of yours! Or maybe he'll just start humpin everything, in which case you may want to have the sex talk a little early with your kid!! Just kidding.........

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Hey Seattle, you should get some QV Vet enanthate and give him like 1/2 cc every 10 days. Let us know what happens. He'll probably start doing front flips over that fence of yours! Or maybe he'll just start humpin everything, in which case you may want to have the sex talk a little early with your kid!! Just kidding.........

Hehe....true....Just take him to the park and let him hump everything in site. I'll tell the other dog owners, don't worry, he's neutered. Let em have a good time. I'm sure the owners of those large poodles won't appreciate that? I saw one of those dogs at the park one time and that thing was mean. It was snapping at every dog around it.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information