Steroider is offline Associate Member

can tren be stacked with EQ and test?

i had my gears for my 2nd test-en and EQ cycle

so , can i stack tren with this cycle gust to enhance the results of gain mass quality muscle ? and what

last cycle was primo + parapolan 10ampX10amp 5 weeks cycle

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren will go well with test n eq.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroider
    i had my gears for my 2nd test-en and EQ cycle

so , can i stack tren with this cycle gust to enhance the results of gain mass quality muscle ? and what

last cycle was primo + parapolan 10ampX10amp 5 weeks cycle
    I think adding tren to what you already have is a bit heavy for a second cycle. What are your stats? your diet?, your goals?

I am on my 3rd cycle, and I am doing exactly what you are asking....prop/eq/tren..so to answer your question, yes you can stack tren but IMO too early as this is only your second cycle.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Go for it! You'll be fine bro. I'm running that cycle right now. Test E,EQ, and Tren . So far so good.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    yes.

goalkeeper is offline Junior Member
    i agree...go for it

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Abso-fricken-lutely!

Test + EQ + Tren = Beast

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    I think adding tren to what you already have is a bit heavy for a second cycle. What are your stats? your diet?, your goals?

I am on my 3rd cycle, and I am doing exactly what you are asking....prop/eq/tren..so to answer your question, yes you can stack tren but IMO too early as this is only your second cycle.
    30 years old 267.5 6 feet i have dun 2 cycles
    1st primo + win
    2nd primo + parapolan
    never dun more than 5 weeks cycles
    and my goals is bulking lean quality muscles and keeping the water retention as low as could

wow , i think im gonna stack the stuff and start next week , wish me luck

ward065 is offline Member
    on a related question, how about deca , tren and test (since deca is similar to eq)- would this be okay too?

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    Go for it! You'll be fine bro. I'm running that cycle right now. Test E,EQ, and Tren. So far so good.
    for how long u have been running the cycle ? and how is the results ?
    post me the doses if u please
    Last edited by Steroider; 08-27-2005 at 07:25 PM.

for how long shuld i run the tren and what doses ?
    couls u guys help me to split the doses !

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    on a related question, how about deca, tren and test (since deca is similar to eq)- would this be okay too?
    never done it, but I wouldn't recomend it either. I think it would shut you down too hard, especially if your test isin't high enough. Some would say otherwise, but that's just preference. EQ would be better because it increases vascularity a ton by itself, and it dosen't shut you down near as hard as deca or tren would.

30 years old 267.5 6 feet i have dun 2 cycles
    1st primo + win
    2nd primo + parapolan
    never dun more than 5 weeks cycles
    and my goals is bulking lean quality muscles and keeping the water retention as low as could
    based on this, here's how I would run it...it's going to be rather long, though, because eq takes a while to kick in...

weeks 1-16: 250mg test e e3d
    weeks 1-14: 400mg eq ew
    weeks 6-14: 50mg tren ed

or if you have prop...

weeks 1-16: 75mg test prop ed

Tren is very potent, and you should approach it with caution. In other words, research it. It's an awesome AAS, but it also can be rather troublesome as far as side effects go. However, if you cover as many angles as possible before begining the cycle, it will be very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    based on this, here's how I would run it...it's going to be rather long, though, because eq takes a while to kick in...

weeks 1-16: 250mg test e e3d

or if you have prop...

weeks 1-16: 75mg test prop ed

Tren is very potent, and you should approach it with caution. In other words, research it. It's an awesome AAS, but it also can be rather troublesome as far as side effects go. However, if you cover as many angles as possible before begining the cycle, it will be very nice.
    thanx bro for help , i actually had iranian test-en/250 as many guys recommended it as the best test

thanx bro for help , i actually had iranian test-en as many guys recommended it as the best test
    that's what we're all here for bro. Make sure you've got all you pct in order as well as you anti e's and B6 to help combat prolactin build up. I'd recomend .25mg ldex and 10mg nolva throughout along with 200mg B6 ed. If you need help with pct check out Pheendo's pct thread in the pct forum. HCG might also be in order becasue of the length of this paticular cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    that's what we're all here for bro. Make sure you've got all you pct in order as well as you anti e's and B6 to help combat prolactin build up. I'd recomend .25mg ldex and 10mg nolva throughout along with 200mg B6 ed. If you need help with pct check out Pheendo's pct thread in the pct forum. HCG might also be in order becasue of the length of this paticular cycle.
    i actually bought pct stuff befor the compo.. nolva and clomid .. didnt get the HCG yet but in few days as i hope and ill add the B6 if it is recommended
    any other suggestions ! i would be so grateful

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you've already used tren go for it

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    If you've already used tren go for it

JohnnyB
    what if i didnt ? shild i start with low doses and higher them ?

many thanks for all of you guys

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    what if i didnt ? shild i start with low doses and higher them ?
    If anything, maybe you should start with a low dose, like 50mg ed. Naturally run tren ace, so if you have bad sides, you can adjust or stop taking it quickly. Also, ed injections seem to be key to less sides.

mkv213 is offline Member
    for how long u have been running the cycle ? and how is the results ?
    post me the doses if u please
    I'm in week 8 right now. I started at 200, I'm now 235, have been as high as 240. Cycle is as follows:

Dbol 1-4 30mg ED
    Test E 1-14 500mg wk
    EQ 1-13 400mg wk
    Tren A 4-14 50mg ED
    Ldex .5 mg ED
    PCT Clomid/Nolvadex , HCG a few weeks prior to PCT

Started out water retention was high until about week 6, bf also went up until about week 6. week 7-8 water is going down some and bf is starting to burn off. Strength has impressivly gone up each week. Vasq is starting to show in week 8 as the fat goes down.

Diet is basic clean bulking diet. Protein, chicken, protein, brown rice, oatmeal, eat, eat, eat. No sugar or junk.

I'll put it to you this way, my girlfriend and I split up 9 weeks ago, she saw me for the first time during week 7 of cycle and she almost didn't recognize me. She complained that I'm too big. She said I got HUGE, too HUGE. I told her I'll be smaller when I cut up. My mom also says I've gotten way too big. She asked me, "just how big do you want to be."

I think this will be my last bulker. I think I'm big enough. I'm not trying to be a pro BB, I just want to be bigger than the avg joe without looking freakish. I'm going for quality, lean mass from here on out. Good luck bro!

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    I'm in week 8 right now. I started at 200, I'm now 235, have been as high as 240. Cycle is as follows:

Dbol 1-4 30mg ED
    Test E 1-14 500mg wk
    EQ 1-13 400mg wk
    Tren A 4-14 50mg ED
    Ldex .5 mg ED

Started out water retention was high until about week 6, bf also went up until about week 6. week 7-8 water is going down some and bf is starting to burn off. Strength has impressivly gone up each week. Vasq is starting to show in week 8 as the fat goes down.

Diet is basic clean bulking diet. Protein, chicken, protein, brown rice, oatmeal, eat, eat, eat. No sugar or junk.

I'll put it to you this way, my girlfriend and I split up 9 weeks ago, she saw me for the first time during week 7 of cycle and she almost didn't recognize me. She complained that I'm too big. She said I got HUGE, too HUGE. I told her I'll be smaller when I cut up. My mom also says I've gotten way too big. She asked me, "just how big do you want to be."

I think this will be my last bulker. I think I'm big enough. I'm not trying to be a pro BB, I just want to be bigger than the avg joe without looking freakish. I'm going for quality, lean mass from here on out. Good luck bro!
    Post some pics bro I would like to see the 30 to 40lb increase

Thumbs up

Dbol 1-4 30mg ED
    Test E 1-14 500mg wk
    EQ 1-13 400mg wk
    Tren A 4-14 50mg ED
    Ldex .5 mg ED

i actually have the same goals of uours
    thanx bro and best wishes

Latimus is offline Banned
    oh hell yes....one of the best cycles going.

Thread Information