hush is offline New Member

First time Clen user with ?’s

Was surfing the net doing my research before making the jump into the pool and I came across this forum (OH YA).

I’m 6’2 and 260 lbs looking to drop a few pounds before I do a size building cycle closer to summer 2006.

I’m thinking of using Clenbuterol but would like to know what else I should take with it and how much to take to help out with the side effect.

TX

Big Hush

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of sides are you expecting from clen ? Cramps are a possibility and 25mcg T3 is also recommended to take with the clen along with postasium. I am sure there are a lot of articles on clen you can read up on. I will say this I lost 12 pounds in 3.5 weeks on 10-160mcg clen and 25mcg T3. So it does work but there is also a rebound effect if you jump right off so you taper up to the dosage you want and taper back down when you are ready to get off of it. Cardio, caloric intake reduction and clen and you will loose weight but do try and throw cardio in there as well and as you know reducing your caloric intake will also force your body to loose weight.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    u got a bad AZZZZ avatar bro

hush is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    What kind of sides are you expecting from clen? Cramps are a possibility and 25mcg T3 is also recommended to take with the clen along with postasium. I am sure there are a lot of articles on clen you can read up on. I will say this I lost 12 pounds in 3.5 weeks on 10-160mcg clen and 25mcg T3. So it does work but there is also a rebound effect if you jump right off so you taper up to the dosage you want and taper back down when you are ready to get off of it. Cardio, caloric intake reduction and clen and you will loose weight but do try and throw cardio in there as well and as you know reducing your caloric intake will also force your body to loose weight.
    I'e read a few post and have a better understanding of it now, but I still don't know what to expect for sides, thats why i'm looking for feed back.

Do i need to take anything to be safe?

Vegas67 is offline Member
    The biggest sides are trembling in your fingers if you go much over 100mcg and cramps like you cant believe. Heats you up a bit so you will be red in the face more than likely.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hush
    I'e read a few post and have a better understanding of it now, but I still don't know what to expect for sides, thats why i'm looking for feed back.

Do i need to take anything to be safe?
    Supplementing Taurine http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...roducts_id=102 into your diet will help with the cramps, even more so than potassium as clen can deplete taurine levels in your liver. Very important to through taurine into the mix. I have always experieced great things from clen, you'll have to let us know how it goes for ya, bruthah

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Read "Hookers" profile on Clen in the steroid Profile forum.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information