Thread: Sustanon

Doors is offline Junior Member

Sustanon

12 week cycle of sustanon 250 a good choice for 1st time injectable cycle? I notice a lot of people are using sustanon as a base while stacking other test to the equation. Thanks

bigJJ is offline Member
    I'll leave it to more experienced folks to answer about Sust for a 1st cycle, but I can tell you that after a lot of research I decided on Test E for my first.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    bro, go for test e 500mg/week or do sustanon 500mg/week (250 mon & 250 thurs)

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Sustanon would be a multi ester compound with mixture of four different testosterones. Sustanon is known to promote a solid muscle growth as it apparently results in less water retention and also aromatizes less in comparison to testosterone enanthate or cypionate .

Sustanon has become a popular and most commonly used testosterone based gear by many. This unfortunately has resulted in its price increase. Therefore many bodybuilders tend to choose a cheaper alternative such as testE.

Some on the other hand would prefer single ester testosterone due to the fact that it is simply injected less frequently compared to Sustanon.

I'm runin Sust250 @ 500mg/week
    5th week now and i'm lovin it.

Would 500 be heathy? I'm currently paying roughly around $25 for a mil. After shipping costs. What are your views on that? Should I be searching a little harder?

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors
    Would 500 be heathy? I'm currently paying roughly around $25 for a mil. After shipping costs. What are your views on that? Should I be searching a little harder?
    thats the number one reason against using sust, thats high as hell. consider a 12 wk cycle @500 mgs per wk would run you around 600 freekin dollars!!!
    havin said that.....i've used it and would use it again, if the price is right. i paid roughly 350.00 for the same amount, but that is still high as fvck. 500 mgs a week will do you justice, are you plannin on runnin something with it?

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Whoa!!!
    Now thats something i'd think twice about...

500mg/week is good... u can do 2shots [mon & thurs]
    But most others would suggest EOD or ED shots.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Are you serious it should cost a quarter of that.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

get another source mate you are bein fukced right over!!!the most that shite costs overhear is a quater of wat you pay!

i only pay 5 euros for 250mg sustinol of karachi made in pakistan its really cheap!!!!!!

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    hey doors 250mg a week is fine for a beginner, however make sure you split your amp of 250mg into three shots that should be shot three days a week, ex M W F. 250mg a week is more than enough for a first cycle, im tired of pple egging pple on to do more and more. my first cycle i shot 250mg of test e a week, i gained 25lbs....however that was with a flawless diet and excellent lifting plan. i prefer sust over any test anyday but thats just me. good luck

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    damn bro, 25$ a mil. I can get the amount you need for $100. Find a different source or just go with test e.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Like has been previously stated. Sust would be a good base for a first cycle. It was part of my first cycle at 500 mg a week and I saw awesome gains. With a solid diet you could do well with sust. And $25 a ml, I can get it for $4 a ml, I am sorry to hear about that price.

Thanks for the heads up guys, I've decided to go ahead and do 250 mg a week, For 12 weeks. I'll keep everyone posted about my progress. Thanks again to everyone, for telling me whats up about my suppliers prices.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Im in week 10 of 500 sust/wk.. I like it, has some good gains, did dbol and drol at the beginning... however cycle 2 will consist of test e or cyp. sust has little water retention, some like that, some dont. I leaned right out, and look pretty ok, I would say, but I personallt would like a little more H20 retention. but thats just me...and the sust still hurts while injecting, ten weeks later. but that again could just be me.....
    500/wk for the first cycle would be good for you.. IMO

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Im in week 10 of 500 sust/wk.. I like it, has some good gains, did dbol and drol at the beginning... however cycle 2 will consist of test e or cyp. sust has little water retention, some like that, some dont. I leaned right out, and look pretty ok, I would say, but I personallt would like a little more H20 retention. but thats just me...and the sust still hurts while injecting, ten weeks later. but that again could just be me.....
    500/wk for the first cycle would be good for you.. IMO
    dbol and drol??

Looks good for ur first cycle man..but $25 a ml that is a major rip off

Thanks for the input Goal, I'll start off really slow, I have patience on my side. Well I'm trying to pm an avator about my source, So I'm going to go ahead and bump some threads so I can use my pm thanks everyone.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thanks for the input Goal, I'll start off really slow, I have patience on my side. Well I'm trying to pm an avator about my source, So I'm going to go ahead and bump some threads so I can use my pm thanks everyone.
    hm...go to the AR Lounge Forum and find Calling All Whores..and just post meaningless crap..thatll do the trick

ACpower is offline Member
    i can get pakistan sust for $7 an amp $25 is way to much dont buy it

Thanks chest, lol I've desided not to buy anymore products from my source, I'm still going to pm an avator so they can give advice. Is there any forums here that have a break down on prices? that be intresting. The only reason I like my source is he has a lot of different products to choose from, (Like a kid in a candy store!) Very reliable and products are all legit. Sometimes I feel like a little fish on a big hook. lol. Seceraty is a plus also.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Thanks chest, lol I've desided not to buy anymore products from my source, I'm still going to pm an avator so they can give advice. Is there any forums here that have a break down on prices? that be intresting. The only reason I like my source is he has a lot of different products to choose from, (Like a kid in a candy store!) Very reliable and products are all legit. Sometimes I feel like a little fish on a big hook. lol. Seceraty is a plus also.
    what the hell is an avator? do you mean a mod? as for a price breakdown you're probably on your own, its out there you just have to be creative. as for getting advice from a mod, good luck. those guys don't have time for sh!t like that. you're in sunny paradise so if you have the chedda, do it once. just be lookin for someone else for long term. and don't forget your pct.

ticker502 is offline Junior Member

Post .

Sus is very good for a first cycle.

My first cycle ever was

Deca , Sustanon , and Anadrol .

10 week cycle.

Week 1-2 & Week 12 (Deca 400mg Weekly) (Sus 250mg Weekly)

Week 3-11 (Deca 400mg Weekly) (Sus 500mg Weekly)

Anadrol (50mg Daily Weeks 4-5, and Weeks 8-9)

"Nolvadex was started in week 9 and ran it 2 weeks after cycle 20mg Daily."

HCG was ran 2 weeks after.

Shots were taken Sunday & Weds. This cycle worked well for me. I went from 173pds up to 195pds and held perfect at 187pds when cycle was over.

Hope this helps.

[QUOTE=chest6]dbol and drol??

sorry chest, I meant at separate times...dbol was old crappy stuff, didnt work, so I switched to drol on my 4th week of dbol....

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    Sustanon would be a multi ester compound with mixture of four different testosterones. Sustanon is known to promote a solid muscle growth as it apparently results in less water retention and also aromatizes less in comparison to testosterone enanthate or cypionate .

Sustanon has become a popular and most commonly used testosterone based gear by many. This unfortunately has resulted in its price increase. Therefore many bodybuilders tend to choose a cheaper alternative such as testE.

Some on the other hand would prefer single ester testosterone due to the fact that it is simply injected less frequently compared to Sustanon.

I'm runin Sust250 @ 500mg/week
    5th week now and i'm lovin it.
    So if you could get them both for the same price,you would go with Sust???

No.. definitely test e......

king diamond is offline Banned
    i've noticed that all the more experienced users shy away from sust but with ETD injects i dont c the prob?? but then again i know nothing copared 2 most on here

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    No.. definitely test e......
    the Enanth i can get right now is more expensive than the Cyp.....but most say they are very similar any way,no?

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:33 PM.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    u should be payin no more then 8 bucks per amp .

Thread Information