EagleD is offline New Member

Need Advice - First Cycle - Test P.

Hi guys,

I've just started my first cycle on Test Propionate almost two weeks ago and am after some advice. Firstly I am 20yrs old, 193cm tall and weighed 75kg before commencing cycle.

I'm currently injecting 200mg on the morning of every fourth day, planning on an 8 week cycle. I read that Test P has an active life of 2-3 days. The person that I get my stuff from who seems experienced (he competes / been doing it all for a while) has advised me to do it this way however I've notice alot of people seem to be running it EOD. Will I still see decent results from doing it the way I am at present? My main goal is to gain mass / strength.

I am already starting to see some results and have put on about 2kg.

I have started to notice some slight ball shrinkage. Can anyone please also give some words of wisdom as to a suitable PCT? Thanks.

You will see results running it E4D but it will be a much more effective cycle if your injections are daily......no to mention side effects will be less. Prop's half-life is very short and to have consistant blood levels IMO it needs to be shot ED. You won't gain much mass from prop but the strength will be consistant of other test esters. Pesonally I think whoever gave that advice needs to do some more research.

Start your PCT clomid 2-3 days after your last injection along with 10-20mg nolva ED. Personally I would run the prop to 10wks. Good luck.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You see much better results by running it properly ed or eod and you also reduce the side effects by a lot by keep your blood levels more stable instead of having huge fluctuations like that. I wouldn't be taking much more advice from your buddy there. Just because he's been doing it for awhile doesnt mean he's been doing it correctly.

Thanks for the quick responses guys.

What sort of side effects can be expected from a fluctuation in blood levels?

Ejuicer - yeah I had a feeling that it maybe wasnt the right advice, which is why I am here.

Also where can nolva/clomid be purchased? General pharmacys? I live in Australia.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Acne, hair loss, gyno... usual test side effects.

Unfortunately I was already starting to lose some hair from male pattern baldness before starting (started to go bald just before 19th birthday.. sucks I know).. so hair loss does not really concern me as its not going to be too long anyway before that starts to happen seriously and I am planning to shave my head when the time comes.

If I choose to change my injections to EOD what would be a good mg?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleD
    If I choose to change my injections to EOD what would be a good mg?
    A divided equal weekly dose.

Thread Information