Mysterious11 is offline Female Member

Red face T3 & Extreme Fatigue

I just started a Clen / T3 cycle 5 days ago and ever since I have been experiencing extreme fatigue. Has anyone else ever had this same experience? Any advice is greatly appreciated. I did up my protein intake but I did not increase my carbs, could this have anything to do with this as well. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious11
    I just started a Clen / T3 cycle 5 days ago and ever since I have been experiencing extreme fatigue. Has anyone else ever had this same experience? Any advice is greatly appreciated. I did up my protein intake but I did not increase my carbs, could this have anything to do with this as well. I appreciate any help. Thank you.
    This is a common side from T3. It happened to me the sencond time I ran it. What dosages are you running the T3 at? Are you running any AAS with it ? Also, did you lower your carbs at all?
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 08-28-2005 at 10:07 AM.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I am on day 4 of clen /t3. I am running 100mcg of t3 and 120mcg of clen, I am also on 500mg of test weekly. I can't say I am experiencing fatigue, although I am curious to see what doses you are running, but I'm guessing they are a little lower than mine.

T3 makes me shit 5 minutes after I eat and makes me lazy as hell. Basically like pissing black water out of my ass. Guess its the t3 jackin up my metabolism?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    how much t3 are you taking?

mkv213 is offline Member
    I've been taking T3 for about 4 days now and for some reason I wake up in the middle of the night craving sweets now.

I'm on 75 mcg T3 and 80 mg of Clen . I take 25 mcg T3 w/ 40 mg Clen at 0700 and then 25 mcg T3 at 1200 and at 4 pm I take 25 mcg T3 w/ 40 mg of Clen. The fatigue doesn't hit me until 5 pm and it hits me like a brick wall. I haven't increased my carbs but I have increased my protein. Also I am stacking 5 mg of var with 10 mg of winny. I'm not craving anything just tired as he!!. Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it greatly.

And me no juice and 25mcg. I heard thats a little above what the body could produce and low doses help with protein synthesis. So far no muscle lost but a decent amount of fat.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    I experienced the same thing when I ran T3, and it never seemed to go away iether. It also didnt help that clen makes me crash after the sides start to wear off, so the combination of the two always made me want to sleep.

same

I felt the same way lazy and dident want to do anything it sucked i know how you feel it is not worth it to me i will never use it again. and a friend of mine did it with me and he felt the same way

Thank you

for all the feedback. While I don't wish this feeling on anyone I am relieved to know that I am not the only one going through this. Yesterday and today have been better than the last few days. My main concern is the fact that I work 12 hours a day 7 days a week. It takes everything in me to make it through my workouts because I'm already beat but I don't need an increase in fatigue. I'll keep pushing but again a big thanks to everyone that responded. Take care.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same problem with T3 and just dropped it to 25mcg ED and stayed there and kept my clen the same. No sense in making yourself miserable, clen has great effects as well in cutting and can be used without the T3.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Remember T3 w/out AAS (at least 400 mgs. per week) will eat lean muscle tissue alive, and doesn't care if it's lean mass or fat. (you are well below that in regards to AAS)

You may soon get very tired from catabolism. No, clen does not ward off catabolism from T3.

~SC~

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    t-3 will cause lack of energy. it happens to almost everyone I know. it will depend on dosage though. swole cat hit the nail on the head. with out aas the muscle tissue will be eaten up as well. t-3 can not tell the difference between fat and muscle.
    some people above mentioned some very low doses. it is my understanding that the body puts out 25mcg/day. suplimenting with 25mcg/day will cause the body to shut down natural production, so, if you are only replaceing natural production then why do it?
    dont get me wromg, I do like t-3, but after a lot of reading here, tweaking of diet, and great trainning, I have got as good of results as when I did take t-3.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Fatigue is very common with T3 even when running decent amounts
    of anabolics with it... I had to push myself thru my workouts and my
    boy that's serious into powerlifting lost a good 30lbs or so on most of
    his lifts while running it during the summer to cut for 6 weeks and he
    was running a good amount of anabolics with his...

Hard to avoid that side effect, but that stuff works so good for burning
    off BF% and IMO is worth it, but even on anabolics you'll burn off some
    muscle and feel fatigued...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Fatigue is very common with T3 even when running decent amounts
    of anabolics with it... I had to push myself thru my workouts and my
    boy that's serious into powerlifting lost a good 30lbs or so on most of
    his lifts while running it during the summer to cut for 6 weeks and he
    was running a good amount of anabolics with his...

Hard to avoid that side effect, but that stuff works so good for burning
    off BF% and IMO is worth it, but even on anabolics you'll burn off some
    muscle and feel fatigued...
    True, got very fatigued, my lifts were getting lighter and I had less stamina. Could not deal with it and stopped it and stuck with clen alone.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member

t3 tired

yes indeed. I've run t-3 twice and it was much worse the first time I did it. I've never run it with clen because I can't stand the stuff.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Very common with t3 like the rest of the guys said! When I take it (even at low doses) I'm tired all the time.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    On T3 and Var at the moment. Have ran T3 before alone as well. I don't get fatigued at all really, even at 100mcg's... but many do as you can see above. If you know what you're doing (monitor your BBT closely, eat properly, etc..), at a low dosage, you won't lose LBM. Don't mistake glycogen depletion, or that 'flat' feeling with muscle loss.
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 09-04-2005 at 03:07 AM.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I would lower your T3 dosage.

Thread Information