Jsik98 is offline Member

How many of you just keep nolva on hand in case of gyno "symptoms"?

In a nutshell, anyone have input on keeping nolva on hand as opposed to starting it with or before the cycle? About to start deca300 wk/ and sust 500/ wk and thinking about just holding the nolva on the side and only starting if I feel or see any signs of gyno. Anyone have any experiences with this approach?
    Last edited by Jsik98; 08-28-2005 at 03:08 PM.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    well I'm doing 500/wk test and 300/wk deca and I've got nolva on hand. haven't used it.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Have you had any prior occurences of gyno? Even anything very minor?

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    naw sorry dude. never had any gyno problems. I'm just keeping it on hand incase something does go wrong. otherwise it's all going into my pct. wish I could help more

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i have never had need to use nolvadex but i ALWAYS keep on hand coz you never know!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    12 weeks in and i havn't touched my nolva... felt good to know it was there just in case though.... i wld look pretty silly with titties..

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle was Test and Dbol . Dbol really wanted to give me gyno. I stopped it with nolva. Since then I incorporate nolva in each cycle @ 10mg ED regardless of the usage of dbol or not.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i was running dbol 30mg a day for first 4 weeks, as well as deca for 12 weeks(400mg) and test e for 15 weeks(500mg).. never had a problem with gyno. i guess i m not prone to it... now it's just smooth sailing with test e for the remainder...

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Not only do i keep it on hand I use it though out all my cycles..

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Thanks for the feedback, check out my situation.......I did some anadrol and dbol a while back (I know that's a bad combo but I didn't know any better back then) and got some minor gyno from it. It's been a long time since I've touched anything and I'm about to do my first shot of sust 250 and deca 300 . I have plenty of 10mg nolva's but don't want to take it unless I have to. Since I already have a little lump in my left pec do you guys think it will get worse or I should be fine b/c neither compounds are highly aromatizable like the previous two that gave me problems. If I do the shot and feel ANY type of gyno signs like itching or tingling I can just take 80mgs of nolva and then continue taking 10 or 20mgs everyday there after and that will stop the whole process from getting worse, right? I don't want it to get worse, but as long as I dose up on nolva at the first signs of gyno I can prevent it, right?

falker is offline Associate Member
    I used nolva starting week 4 and did 10mg/day just in case. I heard it can hinder your gains if you do much more then that a day.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    alright, so we'll see if I truly am gyno prone b/c I just did 1 amp of sust 1 amp of deca , and 1 of b12........If I get any signs of gyno I'm gonna take 80mgs of nolva and everyday from then on I'll take 10mgs. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

2nd that

I agree with Geeezer always have it on hand and always use it anytime I do a cycle better to be safe then sorry!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How many of you just keep nolva on hand in case of gyno "symptoms"?-hands.jpg  

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    If ur runnin deca keep some b6 on hand, and preferably, some dostinex or bromo b/c deca gyno is progesterone related.

Thread Information