Thread: Newb Help

DragRacer is offline New Member

Question Newb Help

Looking to start a cycle. Everyone around here uses one kind of steroid and seems to work well. All of them are pretty big but not that cut, and they are really watery. I am already pretty cut without any help. Looking to get bigger, cut, and hard. Is winstrol depot the way to go? What else would be good? Does winstrol get you much more strength? Looking to do injections.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    your best first cycle is 400-500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT. You can cut or bulk on any test, its all dependant on your diet. Diet is the key to your gains and keeping them, along with PCT. Winny is typically used in cutting cycles and should not be run without test.

So taking Winny by itself is good or not? Also the PCT, once you are done with a cycle you start taking the PCT?

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't run the winny alone. test is for sure the way to go ona first cycle. but do yourself a favor and do a little research.

Quote Originally Posted by DragRacer
    So taking Winny by itself is good or not? Also the PCT, once you are done with a cycle you start taking the PCT?
    Taking any steroid without test isnt commonly recommended b/c when you take any steroid, it will shut down your own natural testosterone production quite quickly. Some will shut you down and surpress it quicker than others. So shortly after your cycle begins, you will have no test in your body so you are putting yourself at risk of suffering a low sex drive, loss of libido, so you wont be getting your dick hard, plus test is needed for mood, energy, sense of well being, etc. Taking test will compensate for the fact your body isnt producing any.

PCT starts after you complete your cycle to help kick start your natural test production as quickly as possible which will help keeps gains, bring back your sex drive, etc. Here's a link to the PCT forum. Check out Pheedno's PCT at the top, it will give you a better understanding. I would so lots more research before you do anything. If taken incorrectly you can cause permanent damage to your body. Also remember, steroids arent miracle drugs, they only give you good results if you have a training and diet. This is what a lot of people dont understant, diet is everything!!!

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

I work out a lot and diet very well. Where is the best place to get test and anything else needed? I don't want to run into any fakes. I live in Houston, Texas also.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I work out a lot and diet very well. Where is the best place to get test and anything else needed? I don't want to run into any fakes. I live in Houston, Texas also.
    You are asking to get scammed.

asking for sources on this board is a big NO NO!!

Ok well my friend has T3 from mexico....Mexico a good place?

what part of houston? From your profile, it says you are only 19, i would stay away from steroids if youre only 19. You can gain a lot naturally at your age, just from proper diet and training. You have the highest natural test levels that you'll ever have in your life right now, theres no reason to mess with it at your age

I live in Conroe, which is like 30-45 mins above Houston.

I live in Conroe, which is like 30-45 mins above Houston.
    yeah ive got a couple buddies that live up there

I have many, many friends that are on or have taken T2 or T3 with no problems. Even when I was in HS that's what the whole football team took. Now when they got off the it, they lost everything pretty much that they gained. My friend is about to get on them in a few days and I was researching before I told him I'd get on them also.

the reason they lost all their gains is b/c they probably dont know anything about how to eat properly while on and what PCT is. Young kids have this belief they can take any steroid and get big and ripped, which cant be farther from the truth. Taking steroids requires lots of hard work and dedication both in and out of the gym. You actually have to train harder and eat even better if you want to get and keep your gains. A lot of young kids are just looking for a short cut to get results and they think steroids are the answer, when in reality at 19, someone can gain just as much with a solid training and a 4000 calorie a day diet. Besides taking steroids at such a young age, puts you at a higher risk of long term side effect than some one whose endocrine system has fully developed. Its not fully developed in a 19 year old kid

I have many, many friends that are on or have taken T2 or T3 with no problems. Even when I was in HS that's what the whole football team took. Now when they got off the it, they lost everything pretty much that they gained. My friend is about to get on them in a few days and I was researching before I told him I'd get on them also.
    T3 is a thyroid drug, which is typically used for fat burning. It is also quite catabolic and will strip off muscle just as easily as fat. T3 should always be run with AAS

Ok, I'm going to do some research... if I have anymore questions I'll post em...
    Thanks

Actually, where can I read some info on the test e stuff? Can't really find too much.

do a search and also check out the steroid profile forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102

Thread Information