Thread: Rank These Labs

SensP is offline Associate Member

Rank These Labs

Even though British Dragon is top notch gear, I've decided that they're a little overpriced. For my next cycle I've got a choice between these brands.

QV
    Animal Power
    Syd-Group
    Pet Pharm
    Brovel
    Tornel
    Loeffler
    Denkall

I'm specifically interested here in test enanthate , deca and dbol .

I would appreciate some feedback from anybody who has tried more than one of these brands. Thanks.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i'd minimize ur list to the best 3 but NOT inorder QV, Pet's Pharma, and Denkall

Blog Entries
    used all 3 and they are pretty much the same, i guess

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    id rather pay the extra cash....im ive used all them and i am done with mexican gear

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    id rather pay the extra cash....im ive used all them and i am done with mexican gear
    100% agreed

ghostdog128 is offline Junior Member
    go homebrew... it's the cheapest way. You know your getting sterile gear and you can control your concentration provided you have a good powder source

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Honestly,all your choices are garbage.Absolute GARBAGE!!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Honestly,all your choices are garbage.Absolute GARBAGE!!
    Then post the labs you prefer over these..

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Stay away from mexi gear.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    UG All the way

Hoembrew is they way to go.....simple and much more cost effective. I can make 10Xs as much gear for the price as one vial of prop from an UG lab.

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Hoembrew is they way to go.....simple and much more cost effective. I can make 10Xs as much gear for the price as one vial of prop from an UG lab.
    I agree, aslong as you have a good powder source

I use mexi gear everytime and iam averageing about 15-20 pounds every cycle,I only use animal power,denkall,lofller (ref-b is the shi*)I dont care what any of you guys say about mexi gear it works great for me.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    I use mexi gear everytime and iam averageing about 15-20 pounds every cycle,I only use animal power,denkall,lofller (ref-b is the shi*)I dont care what any of you guys say about mexi gear it works great for me.
    used mex gear for my first and second cycle. QV prop and cyp for the first,and Denkall T400 (holy shit that shit hurt so much I'd rather of had my extrematy amputated rather then having a golf ball size reddness around the area I shot, not to mention the ungodly amount of BA they put in their shit). After my experience with T400, I went to homebrew and have never gone back. You can order tren acetate via finaplix and also test prop via synovex completley legally and if you know how to convert the two, you can get prop and tren relativley easily and for a decent price if you don't have a powder source. Check out the lab forum, there's a ton of info on fina conversions and syno conversions.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I've used Ttokkyo,Qv,Mexi Pharm,and Tornel. Out of those I've gotten my best results from Tornel...with the others close behind except for Qv...hate that stuff. They all made me sore though. Using UG now and never get sore....not even the prop hurts. UG is the way to go.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    UG is the way to go... more often then not in this post more ppl seem to agree with that. I recently switched to ug from qv and ive gotten better results... suppossly I heard bcuz ugl dont have a set potency they can make it as strong as they like rather then qv and so forth its always the same every time.. is there truth to this?

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    qv has a reputation of being underdosed, and ive even heard of it being faked right from the lab.......like i said ive used qv w/success but my days of mexi gear are over with

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    I am currently taking some anmal power i love it completerly painless prop. i have also used denkal and qv. i was happy with the denkall but i am not a qv fan

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    I just started my first UG cycle less than a week ago, I was under the impression that it was widely looked down upon, but now i see that many peoeple see UG as the best way to go. I saved tons of money compared to what i payed for my last - brand name cycle.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Hey guys, why do so many hate mex gear? I'm asking this as a newb. Im on my first cycle with all AP products so I have nothing to compare against. I've read enough on this board to stay away from QV, but what about AP?

I've bought enough for the next couple of cycles. I hope it isn't that bad.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Many are under the understanding that mexican gear is often dirty and unsafe.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    completely agree her bro, but finding a powder source IMO is much harder then finding a UG or other source. however once you do have one your set. that would be bad ass to be able to make watever concentration you disire. but like i said finding one is the tough part........... (and in case anyone thinks im lookign a for a powder source im not im satisfied with what i got) dont wanna be accused of source asking lol.

Thread Information