seth37iso is offline New Member

test e cycle question

I am 24, 6'4" 235, about 15 percent bf. Ive been doing alot of research and gotten alot of good advice about running a test e cycle to start me off. My goal is about 265 7-8%bf, My problem right now is that all my fat seems to be in the stomach. everything else is in line. So is a test e cycle still gonna be good for me, let me know what you guys think.

by the way , my bulking diet is solid, 5500 cal, 400g protein, about 400g carbs.

Darkness is offline Member
    Well with 5500cal you're gonna bulk fast on any gear, I would add dbol to start you off, test e doesnt kick in until week 6.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seth37iso
    I am 24, 6'4" 235, about 15 percent bf. Ive been doing alot of research and gotten alot of good advice about running a test e cycle to start me off. My goal is about 265 7-8%bf, My problem right now is that all my fat seems to be in the stomach. everything else is in line. So is a test e cycle still gonna be good for me, let me know what you guys think.

by the way , my bulking diet is solid, 5500 cal, 400g protein, about 400g carbs.
    I would get my BF down first. You are going to put on some BF and water with test E and bulk diet. Unless you don't mind the spare tire, get the bf down first or you'll be feeling like a fat ass for weeks. Trust me, if I could do it again, I would lose the BF first.

how can i lose it in the stomach and nowhere else

how can i lose it in the stomach and nowhere else
    You can't without HGH. Stomach fat is the last to go. Just do some running.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

So youre getting approx 3200 calories just from protein and carbs, the remaining 2300 calories is coming from fat which is some thing like 240 grams of fat/day, which is a lot of fat!!! I would suggest dropping some bf before starting a cycle. Here's a good example of a cutting diet.

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Zapp is offline Banned

Bro you can lose your stomach and keep your size at the same time while on test e. I have been doing it for the past 3 months. I have lost a total of 5 inches around my stomach. Not waist, but actual stomach. Ran 400mg of test a week and ate 400mg of protein, and 150g of carbs while doing this. Also doing 30 min. on the stairmaster 5 days a week, and doing crunches. It can be done.

Zapp is offline Banned
    This is what my stomach looked like before I started. You can see my avater and see what it looks like now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test e cycle question-55.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    So youre getting approx 3200 calories just from protein and carbs, the remaining 2300 calories is coming from fat which is some thing like 240 grams of fat/day, which is a lot of fat!!! I would suggest dropping some bf before starting a cycle. Here's a good example of a cutting diet.

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    i get about 75-90g fat .

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    well then youre not getting 5500 calories a day then. There's about 4 cals in each gram of protien and carb and around 9-10 cals in a gram of fat.

Zapp's a good example that you can easily strip off body fat on test e, but it is totally dependant on diet and cardio, the test aids in preserving the muscle mass while dropping the bf. Take your current diet that you posted and cut the carbs to around 150-200 grams a day and do cardio at 60-70% of your target heart rate and you can drop the bf.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    This is what my stomach looked like before I started. You can see my avater and see what it looks like now.
    Damn Zapp...how long did that take?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    Damn Zapp...how long did that take?
    It took a little over 3 months. I was eating all kinds of junk before. Cheeseburgers, pop tarts, cereal, snack cakes....you name it. Never did cardio at all. Just got tired of having luv handles, and decided to get right.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    It took a little over 3 months. I was eating all kinds of junk before. Cheeseburgers, pop tarts, cereal, snack cakes....you name it. Never did cardio at all. Just got tired of having luv handles, and decided to get right.
    Zapp

All you took was test e? How long was your cycles over 3 months or was it the whole 3 months? You did cardio 5 times a week in the morning. Do you lift in the morning also? How much body fat lbs did you lose?

riironman is offline Junior Member
    i was looking for the same answer. I got off a cycle about 3 months ago. i decided to shred up. I run about 2-3 miles a day, then work out. (its a killer!) i have some test e 250 left and was wondering if i took 1 shot a week will i keep my gut? I am so close to 6 pac now(if i quint..i can see the lines lol) . I eat lots of egg whites , brown rice, oatmeal and pretty much cleaned my diet up...oh yeah and ephedra. Any thoughts? I am 31 years of age and 5'11, i was 218lbs when i started the diet now i am 205lbs. so far its been almost a month on the diet.

riironman is offline Junior Member
    also i noticed on here everyone is doing their cardio after working out? which is better before the workout or after?

ok if your bulking.. ur gonna get some fat on your stomach.. regardless. I've heard people WALK on a treadmill at the highest incline and they say that it helps the stomach area. But again my belief is that you should get a bit fat. you can bulk and have a six pack... at least not on your first cycle

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Zapp

All you took was test e? How long was your cycles over 3 months or was it the whole 3 months? You did cardio 5 times a week in the morning. Do you lift in the morning also? How much body fat lbs did you lose?
    That's all I took...test e (tornel). 3 months straight 400mg a week. Did my cardio after my workouts in the afternoon. As far as body fat % lost, couldn't tell ya...never had it checked, but I did measure around the fatest part of my stomach before I started, and I lost 5 inches. Strict diet also. Started var, tren , and prop last week. Time to shred the rest of this fat!

Thread Information