Stankeric is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Major Problem.....bad side effects.....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

I started cycling about 9 months ago Since then I have ran the following cycles:

CYCLE #1

Test E 250 14 wks @ 500/wk
    Deca 300 12 wks @ 400/wk
    D-bol @ 50/ED wks 1-4
    Fina wk 14 -23 @ 100mg/ED
    Test Prop wk 14-23 @ 100mg/ED

CYCLE #2

Week 1-16 Testabol Depot 200 = 600mgs/week
    Week 1-14 Decabol 250 = 500mgs/week
    Week 1-4 Testabol Propionate = 100mgs/day
    Week 1-4 Anadrol = 50mgs/day
    Week 8-18 Fina = 75mgs/day
    Week 16-18 Testabol Propionate = 100mgs/day

I am currently coming off the 2nd cycle and just finished my PCT.

I am also taking HGH @ 4iu's/ED for the last 3 months and will go another 3 to 6 months.

Anyways I am extremely worried because for the last month my hands are falling asleep all the time. When I wake up in the morning it is the worst. And now tonight my vision seems to be all screwed up like I cant be in bright light or something I really dont know how to explain it. Could this be from The HGH OR WHAT???????

Please give me some feed back on this ASAP.......................

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    maybe you should see a docter...........JMO

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stankeric
    I started cycling about 9 months ago Since then I have ran the following cycles:

CYCLE #1

Deca 300 12 wks @ 400/wk
    D-bol @ 50/ED wks 1-4

CYCLE #2

I am also taking HGH @ 4iu's/ED for the last 3 months and will go another 3 to 6 months.

Anyways I am extremely worried because for the last month my hands are falling asleep all the time. When I wake up in the morning it is the worst. And now tonight my vision seems to be all screwed up like I cant be in bright light or something I really dont know how to explain it. Could this be from The HGH OR WHAT???????

are u taking clomid? it sounds like the tracers that u get while on clomid as far as ur arms fallin asleep alot of us have the same problem i just change positions while i sleep.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

CYCLE #1

Deca 300 12 wks @ 400/wk
    D-bol @ 50/ED wks 1-4

CYCLE #2

seriously you are running way too many compounds for way too long since its only your second cycle. A 23 week first cycle w/ test, deca, dbol and tren ? That crazy. Most vets dont even run cycles like that and then you immediately went into your next cycle for another 18 weeks which included even more compounds? Not to mention youre running growth? Basically youve been cycling some harsh compounds for nine months straight. From the number you posted, you didnt even give your body a rest from that first cycle which was way too much. This is a good example of why you should only run test in your first cycle, now youre getting sides and you dont know what caused it. After all this, you need to lay off all the gear for about a year and learn how to cycle properly. More drugs is not the answer when it comes to steroids

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    are u taking clomid? it sounds like the tracers that u get while on clomid as far as ur arms fallin asleep alot of us have the same problem i just change positions while i sleep.
    I've been off Clomid for a week and a half and my hands falling asleep is not just when I'm sleeping. It happens all through out the day.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    seriously you are running way too many compounds for way too long since its only your second cycle. A 23 week first cycle w/ test, deca, dbol and tren? That crazy. Most vets dont even run cycles like that and then you immediately went into your next cycle for another 18 weeks which included even more compounds? Not to mention youre running growth? Basically youve been cycling some harsh compounds for nine months straight. From the number you posted, you didnt even give your body a rest from that first cycle which was way too much. This is a good example of why you should only run test in your first cycle, now youre getting sides and you dont know what caused it. After all this, you need to lay off all the gear for about a year and learn how to cycle properly. More drugs is not the answer when it comes to steroids
    I waited my time off after my 1st cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you said you started cycling 9 months ago and your first cycle was 23 weeks and you second was 18 weeks. Thats a total of 41 weeks and there are only 36 weeks in 9 months. It is impossible that you took time off if you only started 9 months ago

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    Not sure about your vision , but your hands falling asleep can be from water retention as it squeezes the nerve in the arm. To much HGH will cause your hands to feel tingly.

As for your cycles that is a way to much juide to start with. Your first cycle was almost agram of stuff. By you 5th cycle you will be up tp 3 grams of stuff. You always should sart low and increase it only when your gains slow down.

Also you getting blood work done often as this causes a lot of stress on your body and it should be watched closely to make sure you are not taxing your body to much or doing any permanent damage.

That is one big cycle you have done as you have not done proper PCT or anything, you are going to be an HRT canidate pretty soon if you are not already one.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    Also you getting blood work done often as this causes a lot of stress on your body and it should be watched closely to make sure you are not taxing your body to much or doing any permanent damage.

That is one big cycle you have done as you have not done proper PCT or anything, you are going to be an HRT canidate pretty soon if you are not already one.

I meant to say 1 year and 9 months ago is when i started cycling. What is HRT??

Hormone Replacement Thearpy as you can shut your natural test production down for good.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    bro your math don't add up... if u your timeoff = your time on you wld still be off and not even started your 2nd cycle... your lucky u don't have worse problems running that much stuff for that long a time frame...

chest6 is offline Banned

CYCLE #1

Deca 300 12 wks @ 400/wk
    D-bol @ 50/ED wks 1-4
    holy shit...calm down with the first cycle how did you react to this?

What are your other stats? Height , Weight, Age, ect....

I am guessing from these cycles that you are pretty young.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I meant to say 1 year and 9 months ago is when i started cycling. What is HRT??

ok but that is still alot of gear...

mass junkie is offline banned
    get checked for diabetes

first thing I would do right now is do a proper PCT. After the PCT is finished I would wait about 3 weeks and go get some blood tests done and see where my levels are for my test, liver and kidney functions.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Damn bro...that's AAS abuse. Becareful man, it ain't gonna happen over night. That's a lot of shit for the first 2 cycles. You don't want to end up one of those guys that go from 150 to 275, get all fvcked up, then drop down to 140 and then go around preaching that AAS did it to you.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    OMG thank you, i have been getting tracers while on pct every now and then, now i know it's common.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I got numb hands before, prob. nothing to worry about. Might be ulnar nerve damage. As for the vision, sounds like high blood pressure (my buddy had the same thing).

Slow down, see a doc, get blood work.

urbanbody is offline Member
    ur numb hands is from the Growth hormone bro, you probably have that tingle feeling in them when working out as well Right? as for the eyes probably the clomid no worries will go away hang in there.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    juice=numb hands (i used to get it all the time also) clomid= bad vis. you are damn lucky those are the only sides you got.

Thread Information