faustunta is offline Junior Member

re-use source???

hello,

Well....ive been on here about 6 monthes now and wow i have learned so much....thank everyone for their inputs.... my question is...i know alot of people say it is not good to use internet companys as a good source becuase many just rip you off..... however i used one maybe i was lucky but, i DID recieved all my stuff deca , dbol , test and clomid and recieved emails from the guy about the shipping progress.... you think it would be safe to use again?? i mean i did get all of my stuff with no probs at all. ??

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    keep ur orders low unless u KNO its legit, ask a mod

ward065 is offline Member
    was your source someone you did not get any refs to? (for instance, did you do a google search and get lucky and find a source that sent you gear??) If this is the case i would be very careful. Some scam-sites will send you your first order, ESPECIALLY if it is small.

The issue can come up if you order again. Say you build confidence in your "source" that you do not really fully know about. Your first order is for $300 worth of gear, and you feel confident and your second order is for $900. There is a good chance you can be scammed here.

That is why as was said to check with a mod. However, if you received your source through refs, and a source check(s) i would say you are relatively safe regarding risks of getting scammed.

thank you...i appreciate the feedback......acually the place i found just by accident ..... and the first order was prob about 300 bucks...... this order will be the same but just Var...since i cant seem to find anyone that knows what i mean when i say t-bol or turinabol ....lol ...and as far as asking a mod......dont they say dont ever ask anyone on here about a source????

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    no open source posting, that's why the have the PM feature.

....so that i dont bother anyone......is there a mod that anyone knows of that i could ask about my source??

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    When/If you find a good source.Build a relationship with him.It will pay off in the long run,as opposed to shopping from source to source.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    look thru any of tha mods at tha bottom right, look in their profile to see if it says no source asking, if it doesnt then u prolly can ask them

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i take it it wasn't a ugl, and it was an international company.. very risky, you have to deal with customs, and it could very well be a scammer.

Thread Information