greg21 is offline New Member

Site Injections with Fina and Prop

If I were to use these for site injections, how much should I put in the muscle at one time? and should I put it all in only one muscle say right side and alternate the next time with the left side or split the dosage and go for both sides at one time? thanks in advance

bump

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    start out with 1cc in each head of muscles bi's inter and outer, tri's same deal. Work your way up to 3cc 3x per week, depending on your current arm size, i am assuming here you been training for a bit, and arms are already 18ish. do search for site injection 101 i think good info.

How should I split up my dosages if I need to hit both shoulders for example if I were using 75 mg. fina and 1 ml. of test prop? Should I shoot this in both shoulders each time or just one one day and the other the next? Also will this cause any pain in the muscle to prevent me from training the shoulders?

pain shouldn't be too bad. I mix 50/50 so 1/2 ml of fina 1/2 ml of prop. probably doesn't really matter. I would just pick one or two sites depending on how many injections per week. You should hit bi's and tri's at least 3x per week to get any results.

Would it be too much to just shoot 75 mg. fina and 1 ml. prop into one shoulder? If so, should I use a new needle for each injection of right and left side? Thanks again.

no, 2-3ml is fine for most ppl shoulders. ALWAYS use a fresh pin, draw with one, change it and shot with fresh one, clean areas before and after, vial.. etc.. think you should do some reading, to to eductions threads in Steroid questions.

tyler D is offline Banned
    i have always heard site injecting was like fork lore

samoth is offline Member
    Likewise, I used to believe that site injecting caused an expansion of the fascia of the muscle, thus allowing it more room to grow. But lack of any proof of this statement has lead me to believe that site injecting in general will not cause substantial growth of that specific muscle.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Rotate the shoulders, Glutes, and Quads and you should have no problems at all. 2cc is not a big deal in any of those muscles IMO. I'm doing Fina/Sust and rotate the same muscle groups. I see no need in trying to hit your Biceps or Triceps unless your into S&M or need more injection sites for other reasons, and even then I think I would hit my calves before Bi/Tri's.

For those that say site injections is folklore try doing 2cc's everyday for 10-12 weeks in just your glutes and see what happens. I don't think Site Injections will target specific muscle growth, but the hell with sticking my glutes 84 times in 12 weeks!

DMX

BigGunzOZ is offline Junior Member
    has anybody got bigger chest injcting in it?

Thread Information