bigtimerjp is offline New Member

omnadren 250 question

hey guys i know this really shouldnt be posted in this section but i need an immediate answer. I appreciate any help. I just got some jelfa omnadren 250 and i have been trying to compare them to legit pics on this site and others. The vials look legitimate but the only difference is that most of the pics ive seen have a small letter(x or y ive seen) by the line on the label and mine does not. I did notice that the pics i saw were dated atleast 3 or 4 years ago. I was wondering if anyone knows if the make this without the letters now or are these definitely fakes? They didnt come in boxes but i think that was due to shipping purposes. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

szav is offline Junior Member
    What is the Batch number? I have some that don't have the symbol on them and they are legit. Can you post a pic?

bigtimerjp is offline New Member
    im going to get a pic soon as i can use someones camera but the batch number is 031104 expires 11.2007. I was thinking the labels look so good that for them to just ignore the letter on there while taking so much time to make these good label doesnt make sense but you never know i have heard there a tons of counterfeit jelfa omnadren

Thread Information