i was thinkin of doin this for my next cycle

week 1 1000mg of test enanthate
    week 2 1000mg of test enanthate
    weeks 3-6 100 mg of tet prop EOD

clomid pot cycle

this is my 2nd cycle

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Why?

First off, you are 18 years old. Too young to juice. why do you want to stunt your growth?

Secondly, you have a lot of natural test. in your system now; use that! Adding test to your body will inhibit natural test production. why stop the flow of free and natural juice?

I think anybody would get better gains by stacking some testosterone with Deca or EQ. Better to do Test. En. 500mg/wk + Deca or EQ 500mg/wk.

And why such a short cycle? You wouldn't see any gains until the 3rd or 4th week, so you will be growing for three, maybe four weeks tops.

I dont' see the logic here...

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    I'm not lookin to flame, but that really dosen't make much sense. I'm not going to bitch at you for age, because I'm only 19, but that cycle Is pretty much pointless. What was your first cycls, and How much research have you put into this? You might want to do a little more readin before you start your next cycle. I'm guessing that you want to do a bulking cycle. In this case put deca , and d-bol and/ or sust together. At our age we really don't need such High doses of test to see big results. Please don't take any of these sugesstions as insults. I'm just tryin to watch out for you.

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Redneck
    I'm not lookin to flame, but that really dosen't make much sense. I'm not going to bitch at you for age, because I'm only 19, but that cycle Is pretty much pointless. What was your first cycls, and How much research have you put into this? You might want to do a little more readin before you start your next cycle. I'm guessing that you want to do a bulking cycle. In this case put deca, and d-bol and/ or sust together. At our age we really don't need such High doses of test to see big results. Please don't take any of these sugesstions as insults. I'm just tryin to watch out for you.
    you say at your age you dont need that much test? not flamin you Redneck but it's the other way around.the older bro's will need less then the younger ones.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: test only???????

Originally posted by Da'Lifta
    i was thinkin of doin this for my next cycle

week 1 1000mg of test enanthate
    week 2 1000mg of test enanthate
    weeks 3-6 100 mg of tet prop EOD

clomid pot cycle

this is my 2nd cycle
    Hey bro first of all your too young but if you are gonna do what you wanna do i will give my opinion to you about your cycle, I would try to throw either Eq or Deca in with the test .I would go with EQ and run at least 400 mg a week with at least 500 mg of test for 10 weeks minimum. Im dont mean to flame you bro but from what you are showing for your 2nd cycle, why would you front load week 1-2 with 1000 mg test then only run 100 mg of test week 3-6? If this is your second cycle, what was your first cycle? We are here to help you bro but please do yourself a favor and do a search on test/deca or EQ cycle and gather the basics and then come ask for advise after you done a little research.Again Im just trying to help you so dont take this the wrong way bro. GL

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    you are telling me that you are going to use 1000mg of week for the first 2 weeks on your second...you gotta be crazy. For your second cycle there is no need for that much testosterone in your cycle, if you are going to do a cycle take the enanthate and spread it out for 10 weeks which would be 200mg a week and put the prop in the beginning of your cycle weeks 1-4, if they are the only supplies you have. But in my opinion forget the whole idea of steroids and do some more research first

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Not good. You want something more like:
    1000mg test Enanthate weeks 1-10
    500mg test prop weeks 1-2
    if going with a test only cycle. The Enanthate is long acting and takes a few weeks to kick in while the prop is short acting and kicks in within 24 hrs but you must inject every other day. Use clomid three weeks after your last shot and run it for 3 weeks. Test only is a good beginners cycle and you'll blow up, but sides will be stronger and you'll only keep maybe half of it. At your age you already have a good amount of test in your system anyway but if you're gonna do it, do it right.

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    seeker..this is the kids second cycle, there is no reason to do that much test for a second cycle. Thats a level that you use when your receptors are already saturated and you need that much just to make substantial gains. You are practically telling him to hurt himself with all that test, and the side effects that come with that much amount. Everybody's goal on this board is to get big but the main goal is to get there as safely as possible

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by seeker
    Not good. You want something more like:
    1000mg test Enanthate weeks 1-10
    500mg test prop weeks 1-2
    if going with a test only cycle. The Enanthate is long acting and takes a few weeks to kick in while the prop is short acting and kicks in within 24 hrs but you must inject every other day. Use clomid three weeks after your last shot and run it for 3 weeks. Test only is a good beginners cycle and you'll blow up, but sides will be stronger and you'll only keep maybe half of it. At your age you already have a good amount of test in your system anyway but if you're gonna do it, do it right.
    Man, 1000 mg of test enanthate for 10 weeks is just plain stupid to do, especially this being his second cycle. Mods and more experienced users please help this guy out with safe and proper dosages. Heres my recommendation- at least 500 mg of test for a beginner
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 04-30-2002 at 06:46 PM.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    If your gonna do anything by itself, test is a good choice.

enanthate 500mg week 1-8
    prop 75mg ed week week 1-2 and 9-10
    nolvadex (just in case)
    clomid three days after the last shot of prop

Thread Information