bulletproof_ is offline New Member

Question regarding first cycle

I'm 22 and 210 lbs and I'm looking to increase my strength primarily, but also lean up a bit (change body composition). I'm a bit of a newbie at all of this and I had a few questions..

1. Do the strength and size gains that come from steroids go away if you stop juicing (assuming proper PCT is done)? I'm slowly approaching the 500lb deadlift hurdle and I'd like to get over it ASAP and continue (probably non juiced) to 600 and up.
    2. How many times a year would I want to go on a cycle if I am trying to minimize potential side effects? I read something that said 2 a year. Does this make sense assuming I'm using a non hardcore anabolic .
    3. What's some good gear to go with considering that I'm a beginner to all of this? To be honest, I would actually prefer something legal like Superdrol so I won't have a hard time finding it and so I won't have to spend $$$. Finding Nolvadex is proving to be hard enough.

Thanks.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Finding nolvadex is no harder that clicking on the banner in the upper right hand corner of this page.

1. You will lose some strength and size after your cycle but if proper PCT is done and you stay disciplined....its not uncommon to retain most of your gains.

2. How many cycles a year is up to you. If it only takes one to over the plateau...then great. To be honest though....most users don't stop at just one cycle.

3. For a first cycle???....keep it simple....a test ester(cyp or enth) for 10-12 weeks is all you need along with an anti-e and of course your PCT clomid.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Looks like everything is covered perfectly

bulletproof_ is offline New Member
    Could I use Nolvadex for PCT? Also, do you know any articles that would show how this Test-E/Nolvadex cycle would be laid out?

The Anabolic Review website had this to say about Test-E:
    "Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect. For the more advanced, Testosterone enanthate can either be taken alone or in combination with other compounds."

I don't think this is for me at this point. I'm looking for something with less severe side effect potential and something that could make me more cut looking, easy to retain gains, and something that is relatively cheap. This isn't what Test-E is all about.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof_
    Could I use Nolvadex for PCT? Also, do you know any articles that would show how this Test-E/Nolvadex cycle would be laid out?

The Anabolic Review website had this to say about Test-E:
    "Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect. For the more advanced, Testosterone enanthate can either be taken alone or in combination with other compounds."

I don't think this is for me at this point. I'm looking for something with less severe side effect potential and something that could make me more cut looking, easy to retain gains, and something that is relatively cheap. This isn't what Test-E is all about.
    we use test becasue all AAS shut down your natural test production making it complicated for your sex drive to be running full gear. Test will prevent this from happening. As long as you have your anti-e's and pct in order a test cycle is a very productive cycle. A good clean diet and some intese training and you would be growing in no time. Be patient with AAS. YOu don't want to fuk yourself up somewhere down the road because of improper usage.

Thread Information