bod1ggity is offline New Member

Lightbulb Steroids in the Navy

Hey everyone, im an ex steroid user that is in the U.S. Navy now and ive been wanting to start back up, with a build cycle (somthing basic d-bol, sustanon , nolvadex , decca) or along those lines. But I dont know what the Navy test for as far as steroids goes and what steroids are dectable through urinalysus. Anyways any help would be appreciated.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    they won't test for gear. My bro is in the Navy, and he's on. And I can tell you personally that the USMC doesn't either.

Good luck!

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    dude, they should friggin' make it mandatory to use...hell, i know i'd feel safer

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    dude, they should friggin' make it mandatory to use...hell, i know i'd feel safer
    agreed! hell the nazi's suppositively were givin sus to make them more aggressive, so why shouldnt we be able to do the same thing for our troops?

mkv213 is offline Member
    The only way that they will test you is if your OIC or Staff NCOIC is suspiscious of you getting big in a very short period of time.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    If i was in charge it would be mandatory hell why not i wouldnt want no pussy a$$ small guy on my squad ..Football lineman are big for a reason thats why they have that job .. same should be for the navy, army, usmc, and even some cops but it doesnt hurt for them to get that way with a little help

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    why would it matter if a 250 pound man was shooting at u compared to a 150 pound man shooting at u..

smoky1977 is offline Junior Member
    I was in USCG and they only test for recreational drugs. Now I am in the Air force and same deal only recreational drugs! During the first world war they gave test. suspension to the soldiers to make them more aggresive!!

CRAZY SHIT!!

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    why would it matter if a 250 pound man was shooting at u compared to a 150 pound man shooting at u..
    was thinking more on the lines of aggression bro...

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    was thinking more on the lines of aggression bro...
    o sry about that, thot u meant it like as if we still fight hand to hand combat w/ swords, lol

yes agression would be good, but itd be hard for soldiers IN combat

i dont think being off cycle and thru w/ pct that ud still have agression from cycle

i dono why im gettin all technical me lol ill shut up now

Darkness is offline Member
    Your plt cmndr can report you if he suspects of it ie getting too big too quick. And then you'll have to make a specific test for it. I was an O-2 in the usmc and several guys in my platoon were doing it. Did I report it? No, I was doing the same thing, so its up to your boss.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    It was more for not having a 150lb guy shooting at you, but with the low velocity projectiles they had in WWII, when you got shot at you won't go down, so Hitler thought that making the SS as agressive as possible would make sure they didn't go down, and well most of them didn't, so the plan worked. Now it isn't really a problem, take a 9mm round for example, since the velocity of the round is so high, it won't just penetrate and stop, but go right though you with a pretty clean entrance and exit wound, so you can be running at someone and get shot a few times and still be coming at them.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Believe it or not theres actually is alot of Navy AAS users ! My close friend was just released and he was off and on throughout his NAVY carrer! He also told me about numerous others that juiced while inetc..... ITs happens alot more then most people think!

AG5678 is offline Member
    Only rec drugs are tested in the navy...

I would do a test/deca cycle.....

AG5678

Thread Information