Thread: M1t??

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member

M1t??

Hey bros.... i have read up on M1T, and found that it doesnt actually aromatize to estrogen. is there is no need for pct?? what would if any be a proper pct? i have a buddy that is scared of needles....

Muscle_Maniac is offline New Member
    converting to estrogen and pct therapy are two different things. u dont have to worry bout running an anti-estrogen with it...b/c it doesn't convert to estrogen. and really, u dont have to worry bout pct, b/c unless ur shooting massive amounts nonstop u should be alright....this isnt even an actual steroid . however, if u want to be on the safe side and get ur test levels back to normal as quickly as possible, u could get urself some tribulus or the likes and that should do it for pct.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Hey muscle maniac, either leave the board for a while and learn a thing or two or just don't give advice and keep your mouth shut. Thats dangerous advice youre giving out. m1t is a steroid . a VERY powerful and very suppresive steroid at that. YOU NEED PCT absolutely 210%. Nothing ever shut me down like m1t...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Hey muscle maniac, either leave the board for a while and learn a thing or two or just don't give advice and keep your mouth shut. Thats dangerous advice youre giving out. m1t is a steroid. a VERY powerful and very suppresive steroid at that. YOU NEED PCT absolutely 210%. Nothing ever shut me down like m1t...
    yeah I agree, dont listen to muscle maniac, his advice is terrible. PCT is definitely needed for M1T or as I call it "poison in a bottle!" Tell your "friend" who is scared of needles to stop being a wus and embrace the needle, he'll get better gains w/ much less sides from M1T, assuming he would take them correctly

toiletcake is offline New Member
    Sorry to hi-jack your thread but whats the best way to unload a bunch of this stuff? I cant sell it on ebay.

the best way to get rid of methylated test is to find people who dont know what their doing or need a kickstart in my opinion, i did a pro-hormone cycle and after my first 2 weeks had results, but realized i might as well hit up the real shat. what are chargin per bottle? i have some friends who pop that stuff.

-GHDT

M1T is not a prohormone it is a true steroid .....pct is a must

Bring on the burn....

Methyl 1-Test is 1-testosterone with an alteration to the molecule that allows it to pass through the liver more freely without degredation. When a compound is methylated it changes the physical structure of the compound and it tends to act differently in the body. In the case of methyl 1-test, it seems to be a much stronger anabolic without particularly androgenic sides

it is a prohormone. anabolic once in the body.

-GHDT

as lion said, PCT is a must! or ull lose some size.

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toiletcake
    Sorry to hi-jack your thread but whats the best way to unload a bunch of this stuff? I cant sell it on ebay.
    Bro...if you want to unload it...flush it...

amen, everyone know somone who knows someone, just talk to the right people if you are not comfortable with the needle, then look into some var or bols they give way better results.

-GHDT

I have about 7 bottles of underground labs M1T. Ill sell it for whateve is fair?

elite2kr is offline Member
    m1t = 5 alpha reduced version of dbol

Well I can get m1t in bottles for 96$ canadian. under the counter
    too bad its worthless , but still good if ya got nothin else.. *these are the 10mg *
    -GHDT

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_Maniac
    converting to estrogen and pct therapy are two different things. u dont have to worry bout running an anti-estrogen with it...b/c it doesn't convert to estrogen. and really, u dont have to worry bout pct, b/c unless ur shooting massive amounts nonstop u should be alright....this isnt even an actual steroid. however, if u want to be on the safe side and get ur test levels back to normal as quickly as possible, u could get urself some tribulus or the likes and that should do it for pct.
    wtf..are u trying to kill people?
    It is a steroid
    you need pct..it is very strong

Ill sell the 10mg bottles for what I paid. $40 each if anyone needs some

Everybody Who Said Something About My Post On M1T

Call it a steroid if u want, I can find a million other people on here who will tell u that it is junk and "sissies like us need to step up to the real deal". But anyways, if y'all think it is that strong and need to run pct then go ahead for it. i said in my original post, that if u want to be on the safe side to go ahead and run pct with it. I'm taking a cycle of it right now, and i can tell u one thing, i'm not about to waste any money on running pct with it. ive run m1t, 1ad, t100, andro, about all the prohormones u can think of many times b4. the ONLY time i have ever took an anti-estrogen, was my very first cycle i ever ran, like 5 years ago, because u worry....it's ur first time. i haven't gotten any sides from any of these prohormones, short of a little lethargy. none of them have ever shut me down, or have i ever had trouble coming off of them. and, sorry if my newbie status confuses anybody i've been on this board for 3 years now and i know more than half the people who posted their two cents. god, y'all make me laugh. sooooo, worried about a stupid prohormone, acting like its as potent as deca or test, and i have to do all this crap or else i'm gonna be in big trouble. haha. if y'all think it's that strong, then that's y'all. but, it's all good. i'd rather see a newbie go thru the whole process and be on the safe side, then sorry. plus, u'll learn a lot more neways.

I Feel Sorry For You

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Hey muscle maniac, either leave the board for a while and learn a thing or two or just don't give advice and keep your mouth shut. Thats dangerous advice youre giving out. m1t is a steroid. a VERY powerful and very suppresive steroid at that. YOU NEED PCT absolutely 210%. Nothing ever shut me down like m1t...
    Guess we're all different. I've never had any sides like that b4. but, you could try and be a little nicer with comments, don't u think.

and like i said, in my 1st post, running some trib with it wouldn't hurt, or nolva if ur really concerned. it would help u to keep ur gains too.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    M1T is a steroid , not a pro-hormone. Do you even know the difference between the two? A pro-hormone converts to a steroid in the body, a steroid doesnt have to convert, which is why M1T is a steroid, it undergoes no conversion and is already active in the body. It is quite supressive and very harsh on lipid and liver values. Did you ever get those values checked after running M1T?

It sounds to me like you keep taking it b/c youre not man enough to poke yourself with a little needle!

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toobigforyou
    Hey bros.... i have read up on M1T, and found that it doesnt actually aromatize to estrogen. is there is no need for pct?? what would if any be a proper pct? i have a buddy that is scared of needles....
    how can you be scared of needles that retarded, thats like being afraid of the sky

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_Maniac
    Guess we're all different. I've never had any sides like that b4. but, you could try and be a little nicer with comments, don't u think.

I onyl reacted like that because you gave dangerous advice bro, what if this dude goes out and does a few m1t cycles and doesnt PCT now? Thats the only reason I got mad

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    I think there is some M1T natty crap out there. That may have been what muscle maniac took.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    M1T is a steroid , not a pro-hormone. Do you even know the difference between the two? A pro-hormone converts to a steroid in the body, a steroid doesnt have to convert, which is why M1T is a steroid, it undergoes no conversion and is already active in the body. It is quite supressive and very harsh on lipid and liver values. Did you ever get those values checked after running M1T?

It sounds to me like you keep taking it b/c youre not man enough to poke yourself with a little needle!

Good post. M1-T is definitely NOT a pro-hormone. They should not be lumped together.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    I think there is some M1T natty crap out there. That may have been what muscle maniac took.
    hm..but would it still be methyl-1-test?? Thats like getting eq and changing it to trib and still calling it eq...weird

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    bottomline stay away from m1t, much safer compounds out there

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    thanks everyone for all the information, i appreciate your help! i will definitely research more...

I love m1t, its great if you are smart about using it and use it sparingly.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    hm..but would it still be methyl-1-test?? Thats like getting eq and changing it to trib and still calling it eq...weird

Yeah I saw it advertised, called m1t, but had all natural ingredients. They do that with other sh_it too, like call something dbol and it be all natural ingredients. Sometimes they will tweak the name a little. They don't claim that it's gear, but say that the gains are as good if not better.

i can only speak for myself. i've had awesome results in the past from m1t. ive only gotten one minor side effect....gave me something like fina cough, i guess u could say. nothing extreme though. i typically gain 10 lbs off a little 2 week cycle running it just by itself w/ nothing else! my strength shoots up, my body fat goes down a little, and overall i look harder and more vascular. and ive never had to run pct...some people may...not me. and, at the end of winter, i'll be using the NEEDLE....****TEXAS LONGHORN****...don't let ur mouth write checks ur ass cant cash...needles dont bother me one bit. ive never had a worry or problem about them. so keep the negative comments to urself. im so sick and tired of people posting crap and trying to belittle others people on here. that's y i dont even like getting on these message boards anymore, and i hardly ever write any posts anymore. neway, im outta here. better things to do than argue nonsense. let me get back to suspending my anavar now. cya.

Thread Information