Jimbo RoX! is offline New Member

My shitty cycle and some ?'s bout it.

So i have been doing alot of reading on here and i KNOW that my cycle sucks but whatever..I dont wanna be bashed but i just have this stuff sitting around so i figured i would use it...All i have is some russian dboll so thats all im taking..

Please spare the dboll only sucks responses..

im taking 35mg of dboll a day for 4 weeks
    i have some armidex but only like 14 1mg tabs

should i take the 1mg of armidex eod or not?

also is pct absolutely nessesary since im only runnung a short cycle of dboll only?

thanks for the help guys....and remember i know that dboll only sucks but iim not gonna let the shit go to waist...

Soup is offline Associate Member
    don't take it if you know it is a shitty cycle. hold on to it until you can put together a real one.

true for the most part...but i dont wanna put together a good cycle ...I dont really want to get HUGE just around 190-200 would be a perfect weight for me so ill just stay natural after this....I just figure if i paid for this stuff i might as well use it.

bumper b4 i go take a dumper

bigger is offline Senior Member
    atleadst add some test, d-bol only sucks assssssssssss, or if you just are after the blot then d.bol is agood choise,

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo RoX!
    true for the most part...but i dont wanna put together a good cycle ...I dont really want to get HUGE just around 190-200 would be a perfect weight for me so ill just stay natural after this....I just figure if i paid for this stuff i might as well use it.
    Dbol is not good if you want to gain weight. if you read around dbol adds mostly water weight and its hard to keep the gains you got from it.

yes i know guys but i just wanna take this shit so it doesnt go to waist ....i dont have moneyfor test and would be wierded out by injecting myself anyway...can someone answer my armidex question...

how much does a bottle of test usually run? lol

Soup is offline Associate Member
    well it depends, but relly without test everyone says you have no cycle. also stated on this website is if you are not ready to stick yourself you are not ready to cycle.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    No Need For A-dex!!!!!!
    If Its Test E Or Cyp 10cc Goes By By After 5 Weeks If Your Doing 500mg/w

so save up till you have money. you really shouldn't do dbol alone. its just a waste if you got nothing to back the gains up with.
    and if you cant inject yourself then your not really ready to do roids man.

i've seen Test run from $70 to $100+ depends who you know.

damn i have no idea where to get test from ...got the dbol from a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    No Need For A-dex!!!!!!
    If Its Test E Or Cyp 10cc Goes By By After 5 Weeks If Your Doing 500mg/w

so i dont need the armidex for a dbol only cycle?

Testoviron Depot 250

Product Price: $18.00

Testoviron Depot, made by Schering, comes in boxes containing 1 ampoule. Each 1 ml. ampoule contains 250 testosterone enanthate milligrams. Testoviron Depot (Testosterone enanthate ) is an oil based injectable steroid , designed to release testosterone slowly from the injection site (depot). Once administered, serum concentrations of this hormone will rise for several days, and remain markedly elevated for approximately two weeks. It may actually take three weeks for the action of this drug to fully diminish.

^^^is this the stuff i should get?

Testoviron Depot 250

Product Price: $18.00

Testoviron Depot, made by Schering, comes in boxes containing 1 ampoule. Each 1 ml. ampoule contains 250 testosterone enanthate milligrams. Testoviron Depot (Testosterone enanthate ) is an oil based injectable steroid , designed to release testosterone slowly from the injection site (depot). Once administered, serum concentrations of this hormone will rise for several days, and remain markedly elevated for approximately two weeks. It may actually take three weeks for the action of this drug to fully diminish.

^^^is this the stuff i should get?
    1 amp is like 1 injection and thats it...you need enough for like 10 weeks min.
    you need a 10 mil vile. runs about $70+

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    yes i know guys but i just wanna take this shit so it doesnt go to waist ....i dont have moneyfor test and would be wierded out by injecting myself anyway...can someone answer my armidex question...
    Real smart man. So if I have something that I know is bad for my body and just throw it in me so it doesn't go to waste. What a wonderful idea! You're going to waste your money taking it by itself rather then holding off and saving it.

Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Real smart man. So if I have something that I know is bad for my body and just throw it in me so it doesn't go to waste. What a wonderful idea! You're going to waste your money taking it by itself rather then holding off and saving it.

yeah i feel you mang.But i dont get why your all like "your putting something bad in your body" whats the sense of using it then ...Usually people use it to jump start there cycle...WHY? if the gains from it just diminish after you stop why use it for a jump start..is it just so you see a little bit of gains before the test kicks in and you feel like your gettin big but really its just bogus bloating?..........i dont understand why anyone would use dboll at all then wether its for a jump start or not..

people jump start their cycle with dbol the first 4 weeks to get their gains quicker. you also have a better chance of keeping alot of the gains from dbol with you stack it with something like test then do proper pct afterwards......rather then doing it alone and losing most if not all.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    You have alot of learning to do bro hold off on the dbol and put together a good cycle
    Dbol 40mg ed wk 1-4
    Test e or c 500 mg wk 1-12

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Jimbo,no disrespect bro,but you are obviously not ready to do a cycle.All these questions would have been answered if you would have done some research before even thinking about buying some steroids !
    You keep saying you know d-bol only cycles suck but you want to take it anyway so it wont go to waste.First,its not going to go to waste,its not milk that will be bad in a couple wks.Second,why waste your time and money to put something into your body that wont do anything but load you up with alot of water?When your done,you'll lose all the water wt.gain anyway.
    Listen to experienced people bro,keep it until you're ready to do a proper cycle.After you've done your research,and paid your dues.
    No flame brother.You came to us for answers,well we gave them to you.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Soooo,,, whatcha gonna do if you get gyno ???

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    try it!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    don't take it if you know it is a shitty cycle. hold on to it until you can put together a real one.
    So hard to do when you have those big pills and jugs of oil staring at you. I am putting together a lunch box for the spring, and it is so hard to keep my hands out of it!

your gonna have a bad time(dumb idea)

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    So i have been doing alot of reading on here and i KNOW that my cycle sucks but whatever..I dont wanna be bashed but i just have this stuff sitting around so i figured i would use it...All i have is some russian dboll so thats all im taking..

Please spare the dboll only sucks responses..

im taking 35mg of dboll a day for 4 weeks
    i have some armidex but only like 14 1mg tabs

should i take the 1mg of armidex eod or not?

also is pct absolutely nessesary since im only runnung a short cycle of dboll only?

thanks for the help guys....and remember i know that dboll only sucks but iim not gonna let the shit go to waist...
    yes you will still need to do pct because dbol will still shut you down, even at 35mg ed. Since you asked that question, I would say that you are not readu to cycle. Yes, you should take a-dex, half pill eod should be fine. What about your SERM, like nolva? It makes no sense to me why you would even ask the question of pct, even on a dbol only cycle. Leave it alone until you can get some test bro, you won't regret it.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    dude tha 30$ u spend on this cycle would be better spent on food, if ur that low on cash just chill and wait till u make some money, u got a job dont u?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    yeah i feel you mang.But i dont get why your all like "your putting something bad in your body" whats the sense of using it then ...Usually people use it to jump start there cycle...WHY? if the gains from it just diminish after you stop why use it for a jump start..is it just so you see a little bit of gains before the test kicks in and you feel like your gettin big but really its just bogus bloating?..........i dont understand why anyone would use dboll at all then wether its for a jump start or not..
    How old are you anyway? By your posts I'm assuming you're too young to be juicin in the first place. You're not coming across as a mature person ready to experiment with powerful hormones. You're getting yourself into something that you have NO clue how dangerous it really is! Good luck chief!
    And about the arimedex, you'll need more than 14 pills for a proper cycle

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Michelin Man on Dbol is that what you really want to look like? Because you might gain who knows up to 20 #'s and don't you think that will be odd when your friends ask you if you are on roids? But don't worry because 4 weeks after you are done bloating up you will loose it all anyway and you will be back to your old self.....now arent you glad you didn't let that go to waste? Oh wait maybe not completely normal because there is a chance you will get bitch tits since you didn't mention having nolvadex on hand. But than again that 1 mg of arimidex EOD might be enough to keep that away who knows. And what are you doing for pct after bloating up 20lbs or so? I would still

itsdarock is offline Junior Member
    sell the dbol so you can by some supplements at GNC if you don't want to juice and stay natural.

sooooo i just ordered some test and some nolva.....gonna man up i guess..but now since i got the test im kinda regretting taking the dbol .....why even use it as a jumpstart if all it does is bloat you?

taylor26 is offline Member
    Listen bro, to be honest with you I think you are making a huge mistake. If you have no idea what in the hell you are doing with roids you should not even consider taking them. DO YOUR RESEARCH! There are so many side-effects you can come across just because you didn't want to learn. The guys here will help you out but you should really consider holding off til you know more about aas.

Thread Information