Mr Murry is offline New Member

KickBoxer needs your help asap!

Hi guys!
    I would really appreciate some help and info off you guys,
    Im a Pro Kick Boxer, 25 years old, around 210lb and I have a title fight on the 15th of October, I have never used any illegal substances in my life! But as competition is getting tougher i seem to be getting left behind!!!
    I’ve ordered 240 X 10mg of Anavar (Oxandrolone). This seems the best stuff for me to use as side effects are low and i wont hold water, as i am in a weight governed sport.
    But the thing that i am really worried about is testing positive, they do a drug test on the night of the fight!
    From the limited research i have done it appears that Anavar (Oxandrolone) clears your system in about 3 weeks. How accurate is this? as testing positive will ruin my future career and my life!
    As my fight is just under 7 weeks away, will i get any real benefit from using Anavar (Oxandrolone) for around 4 weeks, if i stop using at the alleged safe 3 week cut of date?
    I train 6 days a week,twice a day. running, sparring, weight training etc. i feel i need a little something to get the most out of my self. As i seem to break down when i push to hard.
    Thank you very much for your time and i look forward in hearing some of you ideas.
    Mr Murry
    Last edited by Mr Murry; 08-29-2005 at 10:43 AM.

graeme87 is offline Member
    strenght gains from anavar tend to take about 4 weeks to kik in so u may not get any real benifit from it. as for the 3 weeks clearing out of ur system i would say that is correct. do u know exaclty wat kind of drug testing thy r going to do on u? ie wat drugs will they be testing for wat methods thy wil b useing etc? i think hgh can slip by quite a few drug tests if u want to consider taking that.
    to be honest with u i hav never had the problem of worrying about testing posative for gear so im not really in a position to say much but il try my best to help u out. some of the other guys wil be able to giv u a hand, thy will know more about thsi sort of thing than me.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    for any pro athlete such as myself and Mr Murry, any type of testing they are gonna do is gonna include a test or steriods . especially in your case since it is, like you said, a title fight. but yor system shuld be cleared within 3-4 weeks. but after your cycle you are gonna need to do proper PCT, and these substances also show up on the test for banned substances. proper PCT should also run for about 3 weeks, so you gotta make sure that they have time to get out of your system as well. IMO you prolly wont have time for a good solid cycle.

you may also wanna look into the steriod cleansing that is advertised on here. it is supposed to work very well from the tests that have been conducted thus far
    Last edited by LD_18; 08-29-2005 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    for any pro athlete such as myself and Mr Murry, any type of testing they are gonna do is gonna include a test or steriods . especially in your case since it is, like you said, a title fight. but yor system shuld be cleared within 3-4 weeks. but after your cycle you are gonna need to do proper PCT, and these substances also show up on the test for banned substances. proper PCT should also run for about 3 weeks, so you gotta make sure that they have time to get out of your system as well. IMO you prolly wont have time for a good solid cycle.

you may also wanna look into the steriod cleansing that is advertised on here. it is supposed to work very well from the tests that have been conducted thus far
    Thanks for the info.
    Is there any thing that will give me that little edge i crave, 7 weeks before a fight that wont show up in the steroid test?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Murry
    Thanks for the info.
    Is there any thing that will give me that little edge i crave, 7 weeks before a fight that wont show up in the steroid test?
    bout the only thing i can think of is try doin an EC stack everyday to give you a little extra energy in the weight room so you can workout harder.
    EC stack consist of Ephedrine at 25mgs and Caffiene at 200mgs 2x a day, dont take the last one after 3 cause you wont be able to get the rest you need. or you can just try some good supplements i.e. creatine or weight gainer or maybe even tribulus (but be careful cause it too can show up i believe). what weight are you tryin to get too or does it really matter?
    Last edited by LD_18; 08-29-2005 at 01:35 PM.

bout the only thing i can think of is try doin an EC stack everyday to give you a little extra energy in the weight room so you can workout harder.
    EC stack consist of Ephedrine at 25mgs and Caffiene at 200mgs 2x a day, dont take the last one after 3 cause you wont be able to get the rest you need. or you can just try some good supplements i.e. creatine or weight gainer or maybe even tribulus (but be careful cause it too can show up i believe). what weight are you tryin to get too or does it really matter?
    My current weight is 215lb and i'm carrying about 4-5% unesessery extra body fat! i need to weigh in at 210lb 24 hours before the fight. getting down to the weight is not a problem. Loosing fat and gaining lean muscle is what it's all about for me.

I just need something to help my muscles recover and be ready to go again just as hard if not harder the next day. i use creatine and my diet is good. i get plenty of sleep i take every vitamin under the sun.

I know other fighters are on the juice and i feel im being left behind. People in the Kick boxing curcuit dont talk about steroids for obvios reasons. But to get to the next level i feel i need to move with the times!!!

Any help or ideas will be much appretiated.

will Ephedrine and Caffiene mess up my immune system? as i cant afford to get a cold or break down, as every session is vital!

it shouldnt mess up your immune system, it will also work good as a cutter to help you drop a lil extra bf. i'd say use some supplements for now and after your fight when you get time do a good cycle and get some good quality gains to be prepared for your next fight. yea i know alotta kickboxers use gear also but you are right they are really quiet bout it, unlike in my sport. I play baseball so needless to say EVERYONE knows haha

it shouldnt mess up your immune system, it will also work good as a cutter to help you drop a lil extra bf. i'd say use some supplements for now and after your fight when you get time do a good cycle and get some good quality gains to be prepared for your next fight. yea i know alotta kickboxers use gear also but you are right they are really quiet bout it, unlike in my sport. I play baseball so needless to say EVERYONE knows haha
    Thanks LD_18, i know i've left it a bit late. steroid wise! i am pretty well off so i can efford any supplements that you may think of, is there anything in the market that can help me recover from heavy sessions? and cost is not a problem! Thanks (as you may tell i am pretty desperate because my next fight is a career defining fight! and losing will prettty much end my career!)

from what i have hear, creatine is good to help recovery, i've heard it is about the best legal supplement to use for that. protien shakes of course are good also but i take it that you already drink those speakin that you are serious about this stuff. depending on how many times a week you workout each muscle group, with creatine and protien, you shouldnt have a real problem with recovery. you shouldnt over train because that will just work agianst you in the long run. i wish i could be of more help to you bro. good luck with the fight and i hope you kick that dudes a$$ haha.

Cheque drops right before the fight help give alot of agression

LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Murry
    Hi guys!
    I would really appreciate some help and info off you guys,
    Im a Pro Kick Boxer, 25 years old, around 210lb and I have a title fight on the 15th of October, I have never used any illegal substances in my life! But as competition is getting tougher i seem to be getting left behind!!!
    I’ve ordered 240 X 10mg of Anavar (Oxandrolone). This seems the best stuff for me to use as side effects are low and i wont hold water, as i am in a weight governed sport.
    But the thing that i am really worried about is testing positive, they do a drug test on the night of the fight!
    From the limited research i have done it appears that Anavar (Oxandrolone) clears your system in about 3 weeks. How accurate is this? as testing positive will ruin my future career and my life!
    As my fight is just under 7 weeks away, will i get any real benefit from using Anavar (Oxandrolone) for around 4 weeks, if i stop using at the alleged safe 3 week cut of date?
    I train 6 days a week,twice a day. running, sparring, weight training etc. i feel i need a little something to get the most out of my self. As i seem to break down when i push to hard.
    Thank you very much for your time and i look forward in hearing some of you ideas.
    Mr Murry

Bro your a fighter, if the organization bans those substances then you can't be taking them during competition.

Thread Information