Thread: trenbelone

dberg is offline New Member

trenbelone

i recently purchased finaplex in the vetrinary form. i read that you need to mix this stuff up and apply it to your skin, but people around where i live say they took two a day and it worked. anyone have any idea if this is a bad idea to take this stuff oraly.caN SOMEONE HELP ME?arial

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    both way's are crap

convert that shit and inject it

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    u use fina to make tren which u inject

cb5253 is offline Junior Member
    first off finaplex is not something to be meesed with. You are obviously new to this and need to research. That aside it is an implant not to be takien orally. people tend to use the pellets to make an injectable that produces one of the most effective and hardest steroids around.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by cb5253
    first off finaplex is not something to be meesed with. You are obviously new to this and need to research. That aside it is an implant not to be takien orally. people tend to use the pellets to make an injectable that produces one of the most effective and hardest steroids around.
    HAHA...it took me a minute to realize he wanted to eat the Fina pellets.

This is some of the reason why Anabolics get a bad rap.From ppl using them in a reckless manner.

~Pinnacle~

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    your liver would kill those pellets leaving you with nothing to gain from eating them. same goes for rubbing it on your skin (still trying not to laugh)

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I think you are talking about using a transdermal carrier such as DMSO. Make sure the top of your foot is clean (antibacterial soap, etc.). The DMSO will carry impurities, along with the fina, through the skin. Grind up the pellets with a mortar & pestle and then place the powder in the crease of folded paper. Apply the DMSO to the top of the foot and rub in slightly. Pour the fina powder on the DMSO and rub in until most of the powder has absorbed through the foot. Saran wrap your foot (increases the temperature for better absorption) and wrap it with an ACE bandage. Head off to bed and let it stay on overnight.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I think you are talking about using a transdermal carrier such as DMSO. Make sure the top of your foot is clean (antibacterial soap, etc.). The DMSO will carry impurities, along with the fina, through the skin. Grind up the pellets with a mortar & pestle and then place the powder in the crease of folded paper. Apply the DMSO to the top of the foot and rub in slightly. Pour the fina powder on the DMSO and rub in until most of the powder has absorbed through the foot. Saran wrap your foot (increases the temperature for better absorption) and wrap it with an ACE bandage. Head off to bed and let it stay on overnight.
    and r u supposed to do that every night? your feet would shrivel up like prunes!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    and r u supposed to do that every night? your feet would shrivel up like prunes!
    You can alternate feet on a nightly basis. You could also alternate with the backs of the hands but DMSO can be harsh on some individuals' skin. I would try on the feet first and if you don't get a rash, alternate with the hands, as well. There are other locations for absorption but these are generally the most popular.
    Last edited by striker93; 09-03-2005 at 01:58 PM.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    You can alternate foot on a nightly basis. You could also alternate with the backs of the hands but DMSO can be harsh on some individuals' skin. I would try on the feet first and if you don't get a rash, alternate with the hands, as well. There are other locations for absorption but these are generally the most popular.
    ill stick to the ed sticks!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    ill stick to the ed sticks!
    Do you make your own? I was wondering how difficult of a process this is? Are the conversion kits really that simple to follow?

Thread Information