Thread: Cutting Up!!!

u2norton is offline New Member

Cutting Up!!!

I have done quite a bit of reading but there seems to be so much info that it is sometimes overwhelming...

My goal is to cut fat and lean up.

I am 5'9", 210lbs. I have not run a cycle yet. I don't want to get bigger. I just want to lean out.

Which would an experienced user recommend for leaning?

1. Test P/Winny
    2. Winny/Clen

My optimal diet is to eat 5-6 times per day...clean and do cardio 3 times per week for 45 minutes (stationary bike).

I was going to run an 8 week cycle.

Which would you guys recommend? Also, do I need to run PCT no matter what if on Test Prop or will my natural test levels come back over time?

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by u2norton
    I have done quite a bit of reading but there seems to be so much info that it is sometimes overwhelming...

My goal is to cut fat and lean up.

I am 5'9", 210lbs. I have not run a cycle yet. I don't want to get bigger. I just want to lean out.

Which would an experienced user recommend for leaning?

1. Test P/Winny
    2. Winny/Clen

My optimal diet is to eat 5-6 times per day...clean and do cardio 3 times per week for 45 minutes (stationary bike).

And by the way...from what I have seen from my buddies using winnie, it is not worth it for you to use it if you are not already relativly lean...I mean in the low double digit bf% to single digit. JMO tho...

I was going to run an 8 week cycle.

Which would you guys recommend? Also, do I need to run PCT no matter what if on Test Prop or will my natural test levels come back over time?
    Have you tried altering your diet (used something similar to the cutting diet sticky) before considering AAS?

If you are only looking at cutting and not so much about gaining size, why not stick with a very strict diet/cardio and suppliment with clen, ECY (ephadrine, caffine, yohimbine hcl) or even T3 in the later stages to shed the last bit of fat off of you.

But to answer your last question...yes you do need to do proper PCT after using prop cuz it will shut down your htpa. You will need clomid therapy for 21 days.

What about adding Winstrol into the mix?...with some Clen

What about adding Winstrol into the mix?...with some Clen
    I really don't think it will be worth your time and money to add winnie to clen . If you really want something effective, although not recomended befor trying the milder ECY stack first, you could do a clen/T3 stack....this worked miracles for my friend. Just go to the steroid profile and search under cytomel (T3) for its profile and how to use it.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    theo nly problem with everyone advising for T3 is that without some AS in there it will eat muscle too.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    Have you tried altering your diet (used something similar to the cutting diet sticky) before considering AAS?

If you are only looking at cutting and not so much about gaining size, why not stick with a very strict diet/cardio and suppliment with clen , ECY (ephadrine, caffine, yohimbine hcl) or even T3 in the later stages to shed the last bit of fat off of you.

But to answer your last question...yes you do need to do proper PCT after using prop cuz it will shut down your htpa. You will need clomid therapy for 21 days.
    Agreed.No need for anabolics when you're looking to shed fat only.

~Pinnacle~

i have clen in liquid format. i cannot find a thread in here on how to take it properly. can someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    theo nly problem with everyone advising for T3 is that without some AS in there it will eat muscle too.
    that is true....but if you do not go stupid with the dosage and length of use, the clen should be fine....but you are 100% right that AAS will be better....my bad...i forgot to mention that.

But from what his goals are, I think that a dose as little as 30-40 mcg of T3 with the clen will get him where he wants to go....but I still think the ECY is better to start off with...

i have clen in liquid format. i cannot find a thread in here on how to take it properly. can someone help me?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=clen

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    clen 's pretty easy. start out low, then slowly increase till the sides become almost too much. then when you acclimate to that dose up the dose again just slightly. I dont know the concetration you have but start out somewhere probably around 40-50 mcg (you could start lower but personaly experience those doses weren;t bad)

thanks for the info. i think i might try the following:

Day 1 - 2 Clen 60mcg
    Day 3 Clen 80mcg
    Day 4 - 5 Clen 100mcg
    Day 5 Clen 100mcg
    Day 6 - 7 Clen 120mcg

Day 8 - 14 Clen off

then from there on, Clen at 120mcg for 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks off

But what about Winstrol ? I thought that it would really cut me up as well...

thanks for the info. i think i might try the following:

Day 1 - 2 Clen 60mcg
    Day 3 Clen 80mcg
    Day 4 - 5 Clen 100mcg
    Day 5 Clen 100mcg
    Day 6 - 7 Clen 120mcg

Day 8 - 14 Clen off

then from there on, Clen at 120mcg for 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks off

But what about Winstrol? I thought that it would really cut me up as well...
    Read Hookers profile on Clen in the Steroid profile forum.That will set you straight on clen useage.

~Pinnacle~

yeah man...i gave you the link to that profile....

yeah, i read the profile you gave me...my last question...will i achieve better cuts incorporating winstrol into the mix?

yeah, i read the profile you gave me...my last question...will i achieve better cuts incorporating winstrol into the mix?
    LOL....you keep asking that question...kinda like waiting till someone says YES. Like I told you, if you are not already at a pretty low bf%, you will not see the effects of winnie...besides, winnie cycles without test suck monkey balls....peroid....and as already stated, you don't need AAS for what you are looking for.

But if you don't want to take my word for it....go ahead and keep asking till you get what you want to hear....or just go ahead and do it...just don't say i didn't tell you so

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Clen /T3 work well... make sure the diet is in check. You could also run Test Prop/Anavar

i read your review. that's what i thought about winny by reading everything but this guy i work with took winny and test prop and he said the CUTTING results were phenom!

however, he is on so much sh@t that i don't what stack is doing what to him anymore. he advised me to take a test prop/winny stack and that i would be very happy with the results...particularly the cutting results.

that's why i keep asking the question of whether it is better to take clen vs. test prop/winny.

obviously, the clen is going to cut and keep my body in an anabolic state. however, are the results going to better on an 8 wk run of test p/winny?

no worries bro....i didn't mean to come off like that...must be my tren cycle catching up with me

but yeah...as for your "friend", I wouldn't go by what he is telling you too much. I also know ppl that claim they did this and that but are lying straight to your face.

This friend of your wouldn't happen to be the one selling you this stuff is he??

If he is, don't listen to him...yes, prop/winnie will work for cutting, many ppl here use it with good reslts. The only thing I am saying is that it is better not to use AAS if you don't have to. By simply following a strict diet and supplimenting like I said, you will get the results you are looking for without screwing around with gear.

Later on, when you feel you are up to it, you can take your winnie/prop cycle and cut up the rest of the way.

Good luck

i read your review. that's what i thought about winny by reading everything but this guy i work with took winny and test prop and he said the CUTTING results were phenom!

however, he is on so much sh@t that i don't what stack is doing what to him anymore. he advised me to take a test prop/winny stack and that i would be very happy with the results...particularly the cutting results.

that's why i keep asking the question of whether it is better to take clen vs. test prop/winny.

obviously, the clen is going to cut and keep my body in an anabolic state. however, are the results going to better on an 8 wk run of test p/winny?

You aren't looking for any additional size,so go with Clen for 6 wks or so.If you want to run anabolics,then Prop/winny is a good choice.Bare in mind,you'll need to inject Prop every day.If you're using injectable winny,you'll need to inject that every day as well.
    I think you're looking to use anabolics for the wrong reasons.That's my thought on that!

~Pinnacle~

thanks for the info. i appreciate it. with my diet and cardio in check, i have cut in the past. i thought the use of AAS (particularly test prop/winny) for 1 8 week cycle would give me even better results than just doing it naturally...without any long term sides or damage.

funny thing is...my friend is NOT the one selling to me... but he told me with running that gear with a good diet, i could look like stallone did in the later rocky movies. so i thought to myself, what the hell...the least i could do is research it.

i wouldn't be opposed to gaining some size if i was replacing fat with lean muscle so i thought prop/winny would be awesome for 8 weeks.

and one last question, after the 8 weeks are up, should i use nolvadex for PCT?

forgot to mention, i've read/heard a good cycle to run is 75mg Test Prop/Winny EOD for 8 weeks...

that sound ok?

montysimon is offline New Member
    Do you guys not think that T4 would be safer than T3??
    Eat clean,at least 20 min hard cardio per day, 1st thing in the morning if poss and you cant fail. It worked for me!!!

thanks for the info. i appreciate it. with my diet and cardio in check, i have cut in the past. i thought the use of AAS (particularly test prop/winny) for 1 8 week cycle would give me even better results than just doing it naturally...without any long term sides or damage.

funny thing is...my friend is NOT the one selling to me... but he told me with running that gear with a good diet, i could look like stallone did in the later rocky movies. so i thought to myself, what the hell...the least i could do is research it.

i wouldn't be opposed to gaining some size if i was replacing fat with lean muscle so i thought prop/winny would be awesome for 8 weeks.

and one last question, after the 8 weeks are up, should i use nolvadex for PCT?
    Yes,you'll need Nolv and Clomid for pct.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by montysimon
    Do you guys not think that T4 would be safer than T3??
    Eat clean,at least 20 min hard cardio per day, 1st thing in the morning if poss and you cant fail. It worked for me!!!
    Why T4?T4 converts to T3.So take the short cut.

~Pinnacle~

montysimon is offline New Member
    Cos T3 i more likley to damage your thyroid gland, T4 is much safer!!

Thread Information