Thread: Dianabol

TripleH is offline Junior Member

Dianabol

I got a question, how does Dianabol build muscle? Does the muscle you gain turn into fat when you get off? Also how much of it is water retention? How much of your gains are from water retiontion?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS do not build muscle. Dbol just like all AAS help you recover from intense workouts.

A muscle cell and a fat cell are two entirely different types of cells. You can lose or gain muscle cells or fat cells but one cannot become the other, its physiologically impossible.

Water is not muscle. Therefore water retention is not a gain.

Three misconceptions in one post.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    right on!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH
    I got a question, how does Dianabol build muscle? Does the muscle you gain turn into fat when you get off? Also how much of it is water retention? How much of your gains are from water retiontion?

somehow i see your questions being based on the idea of a dbol only cycle....
    am i warm???

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    bro if ur thinkin of a dbol only cycle i would suggest u dont go that way.... if ur thinkin of using dbol use it to jumpstart a cycle in the first couple of weeks of that cycle.... ex: stacking dbol with test e... take dbol first 4 weeks, u'll c gains while the test e starts to kick in week 5 or 6..

dbol will help with protein synthesis and recovery time like eGGz mentioned, most of the sudden weight gain u have while on dbol will b water, and it causes alot of bloat if taken in high doses...

if u do a dbol only cycle, i will prob say that u will loose most if not all gains from the dbol...

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    i got a little stronger on it. actually quite a bit stronger. The water retention did not make me stronger. dbol can aid in workouts. here are my results Dbol Results

however, I do not recommend a dbol only cycle. I am finishing my dbol only cycle up with no prior knowledge of how to cycle properly. I will start test e later this week and consider my dbol as a long kick start.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    i got a little stronger on it. actually quite a bit stronger. The water retention did not make me stronger. dbol can aid in workouts. here are my results Dbol Results

however, I do not recommend a dbol only cycle. I am finishing my dbol only cycle up with no prior knowledge of how to cycle properly. I will start test e later this week and consider my dbol as a long kick start.
    u might want to go with prop now... test e will take 4 weeks or so to kick in. so u will probably lose the dbol strength and weight b4 it kicks in...

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    u might want to go with prop now... test e will take 4 weeks or so to kick in. so u will probably lose the dbol strength and weight b4 it kicks in...
    yeah thats what I was thinking. i won't be taking more dbol either for a while. 5-6 weeks at low doses is long enough.

Thread Information