mustard man is offline New Member

pretrial diversion program same as probation?

well i got into some trouble with the law along time ago (for an offense not related to gear) and now its crunch time. first i thought theyd slap me with probation, but instead their putting me on the "pre-trial diversion program". its baisically a second chance program for first offenders (for six months with classes and evaluations and such)... however, there is drug testing. common sense tells me their not gonna test for roids through urinalysis, and that this drug testing will be no differnt then probationary drug testing (which im pretty much positive doesnt test for gear). but of course ive got my doubts. in the middle of a decca cycle w/ no test, just decca. if anyone has any knowledge on this situation i would be grateful. and sorry to post about drug testing cuz i know you guys get sick of seeing posts like this. thanks

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    they would have to specifically test u for roids, i dont think they will

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustard man
    well i got into some trouble with the law along time ago (for an offense not related to gear) and now its crunch time. first i thought theyd slap me with probation, but instead their putting me on the "pre-trial diversion program". its baisically a second chance program for first offenders (for six months with classes and evaluations and such)... however, there is drug testing. common sense tells me their not gonna test for roids through urinalysis, and that this drug testing will be no differnt then probationary drug testing (which im pretty much positive doesnt test for gear). but of course ive got my doubts. in the middle of a decca cycle w/ no test, just decca. if anyone has any knowledge on this situation i would be grateful. and sorry to post about drug testing cuz i know you guys get sick of seeing posts like this. thanks
    Deca Only Cycle! say bye-bye to your functioning penis, and hello deca dick.
    But to answer your question they will not test for roids.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Deca Only Cycle! say bye-bye to your functioning penis, and hello deca dick.
    But to answer your question they will not test for roids.
    i ran a deca only cycle and never had any sexual side effects

mustard man is offline New Member
    yeah, same here- the cocks workin just fine

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    i ran a deca only cycle and never had any sexual side effects
    You must have been one of the lucky ones.

Thread Information